What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rules Feedback

Just noticed the rule: 

(4.3) Using tilde key for anything other than identifying people who break rules

I believe this rule no longer stands as tilde key no longer work's after one of the updates to Arma. If anyone does know how I can still identify people using this please let me know as British Airways Hurons are still on the hobo hit-list.

Just noticed the rule: 

(4.3) Using tilde key for anything other than identifying people who break rules

I believe this rule no longer stands as tilde key no longer work's after one of the updates to Arma. If anyone does know how I can still identify people using this please let me know as British Airways Hurons are still on the hobo hit-list.
IF its for reporting purposes,just open your invventory and check who you can give hings to,I cant say how much you should never use this for any purpose other then reporting,its metagame galaxy

[SIZE=medium](2.2) RDM - Random Death Match Definition: Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban) [/SIZE]

I've noticed people can be confused here as it says SHOOTING AT SOMEONE,Not Killing them. I've seen people Claim RDm after warning shots & confusion on whether it's oke to shoot out tires before initiating...Example "Truck is Speeding By and There is no way he will hear me or have ample time to stop,so i shoot out his tires" Now isnt this the same as spike stripping someones tires? Obviously if you go to shoot out tires and Kill them thats RDM(A risk your accepting by attempting to shoot out someones tires,a action i wouldn't recomend) Or someone shooting near a person as a warning from a distance,according to this thats techniclly RDM since Shooting without Proper initiation is rdm.

In reference to NLR,Lets say I die at Air Field with a heli out,15-20 minutes later I'm with a couple friends and we want to get out a heli,NOw when we arrive The heli happens to still be there & i lockpick it and store it.No i feel this is borderline violating NLR since im lockpicking keys so that i can store it,Whats the thoughts here?

These are Just some questions i've mulled over in my pursuit to read between the lines.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=medium](2.2) RDM - Random Death Match Definition: Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban) [/SIZE]

I've noticed people can be confused here as it says SHOOTING AT SOMEONE,Not Killing them. I've seen people Claim RDm after warning shots & confusion on whether it's oke to shoot out tires before initiating...Example "Truck is Speeding By and There is no way he will hear me or have ample time to stop,so i shoot out his tires" Now isnt this the same as spike stripping someones tires? Obviously if you go to shoot out tires and Kill them thats RDM(A risk your accepting by attempting to shoot out someones tires,a action i wouldn't recomend) Or someone shooting near a person as a warning from a distance,according to this thats techniclly RDM since Shooting without Proper initiation is rdm
In the police we are able to spike anyone if we have a suspicion that they are doing something illegal or failling to stop but if we had to shoot out their tyres we've always had to initiate on them first.

in my opion there should be a couple of new rules regarding engaging on a car/truck because its most of the time almost impossible.

in my opion there should be a couple of new rules regarding engaging on a car/truck because its most of the time almost impossible.
Spike strips stop the vehicle (provided you have the illuminati cone skill as a civ or are on duty as a cop). Otherwise, ask them to stop or say you will shoot out their tyres ( can be done if you jump out of your car when the truck is turning/ going uphill as this will mean they are going slow enough to hear)

Spike strips stop the vehicle (provided you have the illuminati cone skill as a civ or are on duty as a cop). Otherwise, ask them to stop or say you will shoot out their tyres ( can be done if you jump out of your car when the truck is turning/ going uphill as this will mean they are going slow enough to hear)
its true but when they dont hear you (if they dont have earplugs in for example) .

they will accuse you of rdm and its just back and forward between the 2 parties (thats what i noticed a lot of the time) 

Maybe add a rule so people can't initiate when unarmed or not posing any direct threat?
As long as they have a SNiper this is completely ok,if someone does this ask for a shot to provide proof they are there and if not then mov eon your merry way.

As long as they have a SNiper this is completely ok,if someone does this ask for a shot to provide proof they are there and if not then mov eon your merry way.
Be warned, a few of us rebels now refuse to give warning shots as police and other rebels use this to gain advantage of where people are. Therefore be carful you don't get shot for not complying obliviously not everyone will have snipers, but I find it annoying its now expected your sniper has to give their position away just to prove that they exist, the person ignoring me telling them I've got snipers is up to them if they are willing or not to risk their life. However I believe all initiations should have some sort of firearm whether it be a rook or a MK1.

Be warned, a few of us rebels now refuse to give warning shots as police and other rebels use this to gain advantage of where people are. Therefore be carful you don't get shot for not complying obliviously not everyone will have snipers, but I find it annoying its now expected your sniper has to give their position away just to prove that they exist, the person ignoring me telling them I've got snipers is up to them if they are willing or not to risk their life. However I believe all initiations should have some sort of firearm whether it be a rook or a MK1.
Yet,telling someone to put their hands up without any capabilities to actually follow through is powergaming imo,the person should at leas have a handgun like you said.I never expected it,but withot it hobos abuse shit you know.

Yet,telling someone to put their hands up without any capabilities to actually follow through is powergaming imo,the person should at leas have a handgun like you said.I never expected it,but withot it hobos abuse shit you know.
It is generally clear to tell the difference between a rebel and a hobo, but then in TCK I know we always make sure the initiator is armed, hot mics and states clearly the situation and what they are up against. Of course you get hobos, even in kavala gz who tell you to put your hands on your head because you are surrounded lol.

umm, why? That's the whole point of GZs

I Farmer Giles Sentence you to 1 warning point. 
Well I thought it was a splendid idea. 

RDM is rampant in Kavala it like an addiction. 

Reverse psychology is the best way (in my opinion) to reduce the number of murders committed by psychotic hobo's.

I will take you're warning point with a pinch of salt.      Hashtag: I Can't Breathe

Back