What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rules Feedback

In response to your first point, I've never seen someone join for the HM and then disconnect right after, people always remain on the server for at least an hour after to
I completely disagree. Not trying to dig at anyone or any groups however we've had multiple of the same people from AR join, die then disconnect and it's the same few. I'm sure I have them in multiple recording but im not here to name and shame and neither is this a thread to do so.

Can we all please just stay on the topic of the actual rule thing and stop going off to 'whos worse off?'. We both agree on different sides and it's clear we are not going to agree on it. Lets just agree to disagree on this alright?

No.. the point was the majority has them out of 20 cops it will be at least 14 5.56 and the others maybe 6.5 probs a few unarmed cso's too
5.56 are worse than a 7.62 considering it's a 1 hit and out. within HM compound it's highly effective as you can just keep spraying in someone direction, rubber them then just restrain them. Even if they're far away you can get loads of cops to spam at a window and just rubber someone when they try and peak

I completely disagree. Not trying to dig at anyone or any groups however we've had multiple of the same people from AR join, die then disconnect and it's the same few. I'm sure I have them in multiple recording but im not here to name and shame and neither is this a thread to do so.

Can we all please just stay on the topic of the actual rule thing and stop going off to 'whos worse off?'. We both agree on different sides and it's clear we are not going to agree on it. Lets just agree to disagree on this alright?

5.56 are worse than a 7.62 considering it's a 1 hit and out. within HM compound it's highly effective as you can just keep spraying in someone direction, rubber them then just restrain them. Even if they're far away you can get loads of cops to spam at a window and just rubber someone when they try and peak
Diffrence is tho if you peek us with a 7.62 we will die, we will rubber you but to get to you we'd have to run into hm then restrain you. Its only good close but you cant really get close on foot cuz there's. barely any cover.

There is absolutely no issues whatsoever with Police getting back up to assist them, if they're on the server. You fail to see how additional Police joining is a form of meta-gaming. We are going in circles here I have covered what I wanted to, AR are not the only ones with 7.62s and I'll happily show you footage of a CSO and PC's with them if you would like during a HM? Are they AR now? Did they change the uniform and not tell anyone?

It is unbalanced because you can come back even a 10v10 the police will always have the advantage you have to kill everyone involved and close in on the HM this slowly happens and every single person who dies, re-spawns, re-gears and drives back to within 1/2KM, once the NLR timer is over they rush back in, which in a way is pretty cool because it adds to the role-play but is a huge Police/UNMC advantage which you guys fail to see for some reason.

I'm unsure as to why there's so many personal attacks on Ascension saying how we can't do it? I personally have only failed one time and its because I couldn't get passed level 20 on Zombies as I run out of ammo.

As for you guys using 5.56s? This is a very strange looking 5.56 where did you get this from if you don't mind me asking?

I've removed the name of the Officer as it's not a name and shame topic here. This is an example of the under powered gear you guys have lately.

What type of 5.56 rounds do Zafirs take these days?
Since the report, Police are not allowed to use equipment/gear outside their armoury.

Not to mention you have used the Zafir example so many times.

It's very confusing to hear Rebels upset about Police using big guns that rebels also have access to... or complain when a Police rule is slightly broken..

Sometimes it takes the fun out of the game because we are expected to do everything by the book. Well guess what, Hitler promised to not invade Czechoslovakia.. welcome to the real world. 

I can't understand why we can't have fun 😂

I already said my opinion and I already said how we could make it better. However, I don't see why some people think the police is privleged. The police has bad guns and most of the officers are really low ranks, therefore most of them barely have any experience. I remember in Morrisons we did many H.M.'s and we won most of them. And yes cops hopped on! But we also lost H.M.'s. Nobody ever said anything like "Oh it is not fair" - because it is the H.M.! It is not supposed to be super easy. However, it is easy, all you need is a tactic.

Make a good tactic and cover the important spots. Whoever says the H.M. should be easy is Wrong. It is a roleplay server. 50 to 60 million are not supposed to drop out of the sky, because someone is not good enough to do the H.M. And I am saying this as a Cop and as a Rebel. I was a rebel for most of my time. And I will go to my holiday and one point. Then we will surely see the H.M. is not even a challenge anymore.

Since the report, Police are not allowed to use equipment/gear outside their armoury.

Not to mention you have used the Zafir example so many times.

It's very confusing to hear Rebels upset about Police using big guns that rebels also have access to... or complain when a Police rule is slightly broken..

Sometimes it takes the fun out of the game because we are expected to do everything by the book. Well guess what, Hitler promised to not invade Czechoslovakia.. welcome to the real world. 

I can't understand why we can't have fun 😂
The report had nothing to do with guns from drops being used by police. That's just common sense. You have your armoury for a reason. 

The report had nothing to do with guns from drops being used by police. That's just common sense. You have your armoury for a reason. 
Yet it's brought up as being a reason HMs are unfair for rebels, hence why I keep trying to say that the example given was very unique and not a fair representation of the overall experience. They get better guns and the defensive advantage, we rely on lesser weapons but higher numbers. It's how it's always worked

I also feel that quite a big point is being missed. Besides ascension, what gang does bank ops with 15+ members? 

Most gangs only get like 8 or so members available, which is similar to the amount of cops that will attend. Except we only get one life. Which makes it next to impossible for the majority of gangs to perform bank ops. (Which is how it should be, difficult to rob. Requiring precise planning and execution)

everyone knows the main issue though, cheeky ascension doing 20 man bank ops on s2 at off peak times for that easy cash ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I also feel that quite a big point is being missed. Besides ascension, what gang does bank ops with 15+ members? 

Most gangs only get like 8 or so members available, which is similar to the amount of cops that will attend. Except we only get one life. Which makes it next to impossible for the majority of gangs to perform bank ops. (Which is how it should be, difficult to rob. Requiring precise planning and execution)

everyone knows the main issue though, cheeky ascension doing 20 man bank ops on s2 at off peak times for that easy cash ;)
We could always turn off the bank on server 2.........

from a unmc perspective i have never had an issue with the police hop on squad , Lets be honest every single gang unmc included have called for back up from people outside of game and those who say they havent are full of shit 

Personally i would never dream of doing a bank opp with only 10 police online as i think its a bit shitty , infact theres been times when only 10 police have been online so ive messaged one of them to say unmc will be coming to the hm in an hour so as to give them a chance to get more police on the island, yes it may mean we could lose but at least its more fun 

we did a bank the other night 18 unmc 30 cops and it was the most fun ive had in a long time, we got some gold police blew up some of our trucks , both sides lost men and after it was over there was no salt just friendly banter the way it used to be and hopefully the way it will be in the future 

as for police using weapons above there pay grade , who cares its a game some of us [me included] take this shit way to seriously and sometimes forget the reason we actually play here and have played here for years, because of how fun it is win or lose , and sometimes we need to be reminded of that 

We could always turn off the bank on server 2.........
Not going to lie that could stop so many problems, the server will max out with whoever can get in, the cops there can attend, the rebels can attend and there wont be space for anyone else and no one can complain when both servers are on 100+ players and we go on the more stable server were always on anyway.

Reduced gold doesn't make sense its 20-30 mil for 2 hours split between 15 people thats only 2 mil each or 1 mil an hour which is less than what you can farm from doing drug runs etc.

from a unmc perspective i have never had an issue with the police hop on squad , Lets be honest every single gang unmc included have called for back up from people outside of game and those who say they havent are full of shit 

Personally i would never dream of doing a bank opp with only 10 police online as i think its a bit shitty , infact theres been times when only 10 police have been online so ive messaged one of them to say unmc will be coming to the hm in an hour so as to give them a chance to get more police on the island, yes it may mean we could lose but at least its more fun 

we did a bank the other night 18 unmc 30 cops and it was the most fun ive had in a long time, we got some gold police blew up some of our trucks , both sides lost men and after it was over there was no salt just friendly banter the way it used to be and hopefully the way it will be in the future 

as for police using weapons above there pay grade , who cares its a game some of us [me included] take this shit way to seriously and sometimes forget the reason we actually play here and have played here for years, because of how fun it is win or lose , and sometimes we need to be reminded of that 
SOMEBODY GETS IT.

giphy.gif

Not going to lie that could stop so many problems, the server will max out with whoever can get in, the cops there can attend, the rebels can attend and there wont be space for anyone else and no one can complain when both servers are on 100+ players and we go on the more stable server were always on anyway.

Reduced gold doesn't make sense its 20-30 mil for 2 hours split between 15 people thats only 2 mil each or 1 mil an hour which is less than what you can farm from doing drug runs etc.
So this would be better than the new restrictive rules?

UNMC can go back once dead and NLR has passed.

Don't really think that is necessary. Make it how it used to be and it will be good. more then 2 years and only bad people complaint. Why should we change something, that worked?
The issue of people only logging in for combat situations is still an issue. Not naming names but some of the people who were reported in that report have some history outside of the police for similar issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
UNMC can go back once dead and NLR has passed.
if any unmc are still at the bank after any of our dead soldiers nlr timers are up , then they wont be in the unmc for long as any gang that are still at the hm 5 minutes after that blasting charge has gone off are doing something wrong

When you guys say cut out bank do you guys mean only HM or HM, RBA and Weapond Chache

Back