What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RPUK Profit Calculator (Web-Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
50943dde495ba694b26dce0447e93519.png

New feature hype 

There you go, my final version for the evening before I head off, hope you all like it, please let me know if you want any more features. 

Last edited by a moderator:
this is like a gang war but with profit calculators. Its all fun and games in the beggining, but trust me. By the end of this youll just be reporting each other. 

and for the love of god @DI Joseph Tadworthsort out your tabbing, you could happily fit a small planet in that gap.

Both excellent creations though, I look forward to seeing the final result from you both. Also hit me up for some prices/weights, i can hook you up.

this is like a gang war but with profit calculators. Its all fun and games in the beggining, but trust me. By the end of this youll just be reporting each other. 
1f61b.png
We actually plan to put them both together eventually using @KevinP's databse and my front end javascript.

and for the love of god @DI Joseph Tadworthsort out your tabbing, you could happily fit a small planet in that gap.
Only just noticed that the git (thought I'd put a pun in there) isn't handling my export properly, I can assure you it all looks fine in Sublime, I'll fix this later this morning  LMFAO at the planet thing btw, thanks for that 

Both excellent creations though, I look forward to seeing the final result from you both. Also hit me up for some prices/weights, i can hook you up.
I shall call upon you later on tomorrow for another thing I would like to add 

Oh and if possible add expert dealer, method dealer and cash for gold

v0.60:

• Added: Location Selection.
  • Updated: Minor UI fixes/amendments.

Access it here: http://RPUKCalculator.purcell.in/

Feel free to PM me with any suggestions or if you notice any issues with the calculator

Sounds like a great idea @KevinPand I could get together and make one 
263a.png
Not sure how too make it but i don't think it could be that hard.

Could be as easy as you type in what items you have lost and how much you lost. So it totals up the cost of all the items and give you the exact price of what gear you have lost.

It would also be a good idea too have a option too put it half price. So this would work by just doing what you did above and then divide it by 2. This is so it would be the price the loadout cost during the half price period.

Not sure how too make it but i don't think it could be that hard.

Could be as easy as you type in what items you have lost and how much you lost. So it totals up the cost of all the items and give you the exact price of what gear you have lost.

It would also be a good idea too have a option too put it half price. So this would work by just doing what you did above and then divide it by 2. This is so it would be the price the loadout cost during the half price period.
Would be something pretty simple to create, but it's a question if it would actually be used enough to warrant spending the time developing it XD

Would be something pretty simple to create, but it's a question if it would actually be used enough to warrant spending the time developing it XD
I guess that it would be used a lot for compensation requests :)

Are you thinking about adding frog legs to the list of items ?

Also adding heils to the vehicles list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back