What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RP like the old days!!

Ruskirino

Hi Guy's :)

Just wanted to hear from others, what they think about the gameplay as it is now!!

I'm getting a feeling that, all this game is about is reporting other ppl.... i don't get it? when ppl are getting killed they gonna be mad and ofc!! no one wants to get killed BUT when the RP is real and some other guy i killing you  Don't report ppl 4 following the rules!!!

i can give you an example:

a guy WHO's friends was sitting in a locked car at the garrage, the has minimized there game but the third friend was still inside the game. He think'd that he want to make some fun with his friends, getting them to get scared!!! he is starting a picklock in the greenzone ofc, He is getting the wanted reaction and they all laugh about it BUT!!!! There comes the other man, I GOT IT ON RECORD THAT YOUR WAS PICKLOCKING IN GREENZONE!!!!! and that what should be a funny thing around friends turn'd into a report?

PlZ ppl enjoy the game and ofc follow the rules!! ( REPORT A PLAYER ) is not a game..

Ruski.

Your spelling would make me dismiss you. But I can't, because I'm not an admin. 
Comments like this are not needed, at all. You should never put a person down for not having perfect spelling or perfect writing, especially when English may not be their first language. 

This is an adult community, Grammar Nazi's belong on 4chan with the rest of the children, grow up or move on. 

The roleplay in kavala is horrible sometimes. But the roleplay outside of kavala is sometimes pretty good 

Back