What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rox unban request (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas

Your In-game name: Rox

Your Steam Profile ID: Roxas | forsaken

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): 76561198147985589

Date & Time you was banned: 26/01/2015 roughly around 0300 GMT

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: I did not break one. I was simply accused of being a hacker for killing so many people (In RP) and then banned.

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: Because I did nothing wrong. 

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here: N/A

Well basically i was there aswell and yea . we were on teamspeak talking and doing cocaine . when one guy just came and was doing some runs to see whos close to the drug dealer. well we just went close to it to sell our stuff .. cuz we were 3.. so if anything would happen .. we would just protect each other obviously..

Well rox been accused by that gang members for cheating ;) ) and we all started laughing because come on .. if you cant take a death you just say hacker.. thats the most stupid reason which i have ever hear.. that they got killed because he was hacking .really?

Well i dont know if any medic or whoever was that .. starts with F.A supported their lie.. but i can guarantee you that ROX never hacker and he would never do it, for what? to kill some hobos which cant take a death ? well if they dont know tactic on this game.. please take care and just accept that you been killed. they all just went in as hobos which had 10hours of playing and got killed obviously you get killed if you dont play tactic :D we got more than 1.2 - 1.5k hours on arma 3 .. played king of the hill a lot and we trained our selves on that as you would say every day training 7 hours each day.

A single thing i can say. They cant take a death and they use the excuse with cheater :) )

LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, he literally culdnt be killed, I watched PLF Nikolai vagin put an entire vermin mag into him, then TKC rambeau hit him with several 6,5 shots and that did nothing, didnt even have to heal up. then when people started looking at your stats, this came up: 

http://my.altislife.co.uk/player.php?steam_id=76561198013320991

NO moneymaking licenses whatsoever, only the drivers license. Highly suspicious to say the least..

Get the admins to check my stats properly please. Plus that just means they're bad shots. I didnt take a single bullet at all.

We were speaking to Sovereign at the time who said the guy spawned in cash for him and his friend just after the restart. Sov witnessed this and banned him soon after. There were also complaints from TI saying he was teleporting around behind them but unsure if they have footage. Quite conspicuous he was fully geared with a shit ton of cash when he had no licenses beside a car one.

Have no words . ;) )) GO tell him to get online . unban him . teleport him to you straight away and check the licences. look at that broken website =)) the stats are so broken he has 1 milion money , he has cocain licence also what are you talking about . he have rebel licence aswell. this is so broken and you comment to something which you dont know. if you have nothign to do with this dont comment. i know what happened and what he have done. 

medic or nhs member whatever you are, just leave if you dont know nothing about what happened and you just say from what you have heard from your friend, does they beg you to reply as he would be a hacker when you havent even been there?

Have you been a witness to the incident? Obviously no.

what do you mean ? well. basically my name was H4X.. but i had to change it because.. when i was at 10hours of arma 3 . i came first time on this server.. being my first server and i been banned for RDM .. well i didnt knew arma that well so i tried to have fun ^^ ;)

now after 1.3k hours that i have i came back but with other name . ( well pretty much the same but was taken H4X .. i had to make a new account  on forum so i called it H4X but i added a Z to it )

But is not about my name in this post . is about ROX being banned for no reason and you guys sustain that he actually hacked and other not real stuff which you guys are inventing. (making up)

edit: I forgot to tell you, "Thank you ;)" for compliment. lol ( still dont know what it has  to do with the post ) 

Well, he literally culdnt be killed, I watched PLF Nikolai vagin put an entire vermin mag into him, then TKC rambeau hit him with several 6,5 shots and that did nothing, didnt even have to heal up. then when people started looking at your stats, this came up: 

http://my.altislife.co.uk/player.php?steam_id=76561198013320991

NO moneymaking licenses whatsoever, only the drivers license. Highly suspicious to say the least..
Multi quoting comes up : 

Well "Highly suspicious to say the least.." Well if is highly suspicious for you , cant you just do it normally ? and people to have a check before they ban ? is this a check, a website stats? which doesn't even update frequently?

Well i think you came up with a strong point, that admins never check before they ban. Im sorry if im wrong but this is what i see from what you have wrote. and if is not as i say, is there a way that someone to explain me, based on what proof Rox been banned?

This goes over the limit. i mean i take it as "wow, incredible".. Rox should be a trainer for all of you, if you cant even target people, at 10 meters away. or 100 meters, same thing.

May i ask if there is no proof of Rox cheating, would you like all the members which have reported rox cheating which also is a lie and have encourage people with these lies, to get banned? and rox unbanned?

This is my only request to all of this things which just have happened.  (this is an END to my replies).

Sovereign witnessed you guys obtain stupid amounts of money from standing still. I don't think this needs more explaining.

Also lying and saying you were never hit is hilarious since you twerked like beyonce when we opened fire on you. I also killed 3 of you guys alone while the last one got me, so 1v4 in 1v1s and the last guy didn't die after a vermin mag and 6-7 mx rounds. I don't know what tactics you're talking about since all you did was stand on the drug dealer hill on the open.

Multi quoting comes up : 

Well "Highly suspicious to say the least.." Well if is highly suspicious for you , cant you just do it normally ? and people to have a check before they ban ? is this a check, a website stats? which doesn't even update frequently?

Well i think you came up with a strong point, that admins never check before they ban. Im sorry if im wrong but this is what i see from what you have wrote. and if is not as i say, is there a way that someone to explain me, based on what proof Rox been banned?

This goes over the limit. i mean i take it as "wow, incredible".. Rox should be a trainer for all of you, if you cant even target people, at 10 meters away. or 100 meters, same thing.

May i ask if there is no proof of Rox cheating, would you like all the members which have reported rox cheating which also is a lie and have encourage people with these lies, to get banned? and rox unbanned?

This is my only request to all of this things which just have happened.  (this is an END to my replies).
You're so incredibly ignorant on this matter that's it's getting out of hand. Not a single admin in this community would ban someone just because someone says they're doing something wrong they all need PROOF. @Sovereign WITNESSED Rox and another guy who's name I can't remember (obviously banned as well) spawn in money.

Another thing I wanna understand from your statements is that how is it actually "wow amazing" when you lose a 4v1? You do realize the only guy at the drug dealer at the time was me, and my backup was only arriving to the scene? I managed to kill 3 of you and shoot a vermin mag to the 4th before he even understood that he was getting shot.

Don't bullshit me saying that my aim was off and didn't hit when there's witnesses stating they saw him twerk like beyonce. I saw it, they saw it - can't be missing. 

Just by checking your friends list i know your not here to seriously RP

Denied.

I know that its denied but still i have to say some words also.. Im playing with ROX all the time and hes not that stupid to use hacks to kill someone. Also as soemone sayd that battleye will kick person in a second. My friend tried to use hack on Roleplay server.. He failed(got banned). Well I know why ROX didnt died when someone shot him full mag.. the answer is: desync. Yes! Sometimes it happens. Well.. I dodnt know why no one see the coke licenses but he had them. and pilot one also... aaand i gave him the money.. Bcos i have to help friends u know. So.. He is a good at Roleplay, He never killsomeone for no reason. He was supposed to shoot someone but there was more people with weapons so he was supposed try to kill all of them. Okay, guys.. Lets be serious. No one was hacking, no one brake any rule.. If u guys get wrecked hardly u dont have to report someone bcos u didnt killed him like srsly.. I cant agree with this Ban, thats unfair in my opinion. Thanks for reading and sry for my shitty english

No i am referring to your association with someone else on your friends list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back