What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Roleplayer of the Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds great @DainMK I met quite a few INCREDIBLE roleplayers in my time on the server which some I have posted about in the past :) I know there's some great people who really know their RP on the server who could help judge this!

I would love to form an opinion of a person's roleplay. Since I have to brag about myself a little I am a pretty experienced roleplayer myself, I diverse myself in many games and honestly, love to judge people.

hOqkmiJ.gif

Id like to nomenate my self for a chance to join the "judges" not to judge the people but to make sure thos who deserve it get the reward they deserve.

I would like to nominate myself, because I will be a good choice, due to me being an Endgame Champion

Ok so we appear to be spoilt for choice with judges.. I'll start writing up the shortlist this week, get it all approved by the boss, and start contacting those we think would fit best for this role. @Mr Cardoso if you can have a browse through the suggestions so far I'll meet with you in the week and we can put our heads together. 

Obviously not everyone will make the team, but please don't let this dampen your spirits. Ultimately this group will only serve as a vehicle to celebrate those who #RPEverything. Bring your character to life, RP like there's no tomorrow, and we'll do our best to give you the recognition it deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back