What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Roleplayer of the Month 03/15

Who gets your vote?

• Mattjamco

Votes: 33 26.2%
  • Walt

Votes: 44 34.9%
  • Dankdebo

Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Wes Mantooth

Votes: 10 7.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DainMK

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
Whoops, late again. So tell your lobbyists friends and vote, quick!

First off is Mattjamco

Followed by Roleplayer of the Year 2014 winner, Walt

And finally Dankdebo, and Wes Mantooth who sadly had no footage available, but I have it on good authority they are solid roleplayers.

Those nominated in April on the 03/15 thread will be included in the new 04/15 thread, coming soon™.

So, you know the drill, get voting chaps

Last edited by a moderator:
Walt has got role player of the year, and as much as I love him I am going to go with Mattjamco. I had some great RP with him and is amazing.

My vote towards Matt is no way influenced by the way he beat me last night, and made me promise to vote for him.

I have watched enough of DankDebo to say he is an amazing RPer.

Why can we vote for Rayy when he got community banned before the month even begun ? I am confused.

You can't any more. Slight oversight on my part, I really need to catch up with the llamas.

Why can we vote for Rayy when he got community banned before the month even begun ? I am confused.
Becasuse he got banned... He is gone, no need for him being rewarded something.
My vote goes for Walty :)

DANKDEBO ALWAYS ON EVERYDAY OF THE WEEK 10/10, FOR THE ROLE PLAY WIZARD. RAIN ROSE LEAFS ALL OVER HIS BODY AND SCREAM, BEST ROLE PLAYER EVER !!!!!!!!!!! :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :D

And the winner is..... Dankdebo! Congratulations chap, I believe @Wilco can arrange a shiny new achievement tag for you. While you wait for that to materialise, I'm really intrigued about your RP, so anyone got some clips for me to enjoy? Fabulous.

Good job again Dankdebo, and in fact to all those nominated this month. RP is what we are here for, and you guys have given it to us hard last month! So be proud of your achievement, and keep up the good work.

Nominations for April opening soon, so as always, get roleplaying, get recording, and get nominating.

I cri evertim

But seriously well done dankdebo, well deserved award, I've come across you many times as a medic and enjoyed it, especially the time I had to fix your nether region xD

Hey im not getting any credit here?? I am the patient in the first video with mattjemco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back