What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Roleplay question

Me and my gang want to role play vigilantes from the series The Arrow, plus The flash, in a gang called "The Arrow", We need to know if we allowed to do the following things:

1) Kill criminals(after we say he did something bad), we will come to him, maybe tie him and take him to some place, and tell him "YOU FAILED THIS CITY" and kill him or something like that. Not RDM, with Roleplay.

2) Help the police stop criminals activities, like take people who do drugs and things like that to the police for free.

3) Work with the police to get some information about crimes.

4) More things like that but with role play.

Please tell me for each section if its allowed in the server so we wont get banned for poor RP or something.

THANK YOU :)

I think most of them are fine, but might need an admin just confirm.

1) Kill criminals(after we say he did something bad), we will come to him, maybe tie him and take him to some place, and tell him "YOU FAILED THIS CITY" and kill him or something like that. Not RDM, with Roleplay. 
I wouldn't just invent reasons to kill people, actually try to find people committing crimes.

2) Help the police stop criminals activities, like take people who do drugs and things like that to the police for free.
This is fine, although if there is no evidence or bounty on the person your handing in, they might not be able to do anything about it.

I think there is a police rule that they cannot work side-by-side with rebels to catch people (not 100% sure on this). This one might be an issue.

#RPeverything....

The only rule that I can see throughout this is to ensure that quality roleplay is given at all times...

Not just "You have failed this city" *execute* - This is poor... but a backstory and 30minute rp session with some execution at the end is perfectly acceptable.

About helping the police thing... AEGIS already have a contract going with the Police... so perhaps this is something you can get in contact with police command about.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think most of them are fine, but might need an admin just confirm.

I wouldn't just invent reasons to kill people, actually try to find people committing crimes.

This is fine, although if there is no evidence or bounty on the person your handing in, they might not be able to do anything about it.

I think there is a police rule that they cannot work side-by-side with rebels to catch people (not 100% sure on this). This one might be an issue.
#RPeverything....

The only rule that I can see throughout this is to ensure that quality roleplay is given at all times...

Not just "You have failed this city" *execute* - This is poor... but a backstory and 30minute rp session with some execution at the end is perfectly acceptable.

About helping the police thing... AEGIS already have a contract going with the Police... so perhaps this is something you can get in contact with police command about.
Thank you for your help, I changed my name from "Jeff" to "Oliver Queen", Happy roleplaying :)

Thank you for your help, I changed my name from "Jeff" to "Oliver Queen", Happy roleplaying :)
Glad to see you changed your name to a more Unique name and best of luck on your roleplay adventures.

Back