What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rohan-unban request (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ratz99p

Your In-game name: Rohan

Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198053757111

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): f731c3fe498c3af8190be6251a90a10f

Date & Time you was banned:Forum report 07/01/2015 12:10am

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:I did not brake any rules, i want to explain what happened in the forum report.

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I did not RDM anybody please let me explain the situation. Hanil picks me up from the police station in kavala in a police car, he tells me "the best way to make money is to rob people". I say "lets go in to Athira". Hanil decides to rob necromontis and pulls out his pistol. He gets killed in a exchange of gunfire and then i go down on the floor and pretend hanil had taken me prisoner as i was unarmed. I then follow necromontis to a spot where he meets hanil. I am on the floor in a gillie suit about 70 m away. me and hanil are on a skype call so we keep in contact. Hanil tells the guy there is a sniper pointing at him and if he necromantis moves he will die. necromantis says "if you are talking about rohan he was unarmed". Hanil says lets see then. they keep talking about the sniper for about another minute until he pulls a gun on hanil and i move out of cover and take the shot with a tgr 21. me and hanil then get in my helicopter and fly off as we are leaving we see the medic reviving necromantis and i am sure if you check the log you will be able to see we are at altitude. Hanil did not tell me about the messages necromontis sent him if that was me i would have said that we engaged role play. 

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here: 

Hanil never got in the heli he stayed to ask if he could get his stuff back. Thus happened over 2 weeks ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back