What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Robbed in Green Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind, I was wrong. Steven Sugar is not guilty, I'm stupid I know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, as I was part of the robbery let me just say this.. falsifying evidence is a bannable offense. The screenshot showing your position does not correspond to the picture where we see marko, as the hospital is clearly visible in the background.

So please, take your lies somewhere else.

(All posted with admin permission, don't even dare give me warning points filthy forum mods)

I cannot even reply to this report seriously because it is just disgusting. 

I really do hope that the admins take actions on you for trying to get me banned by using false information.

Have a nice day. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My position is within a building about 15 meters from where I was robbed you know ;). I just ran way in case you came back. :)

My position is within a building about 15 meters from where I was robbed you know ;). I just ran way in case you came back. :)
Oh you say that now after I exposed it?

You were not in the greenzone, and you're pathetic for even trying this.

Well, as I was part of the robbery let me just say this.. falsifying evidence is a bannable offense. The screenshot showing your position does not correspond to the picture where we see marko, as the hospital is clearly visible in the background.

So please, take your lies somewhere else.

(All posted with admin permission, don't even dare give me warning points filthy forum mods)
Oh, I see. I'll remove the post when you have seen this picture. You know, I read the rules, and it said Greenzones are in the big citites. I thought it was the entire city. As you can see on my picture, greenzones doesn't show up on my map...

Hey, I love playing on Altis Life UK, but unfortunately there are quite a few players I don't like. Many people do things that are against there rules. I never remember to take a screenshot and video of the incidents, but today I have screenshot proof. I was minding my own business, then I was robbed by 2 people. One of them had a ghillie, but the other one I got the name of. His name is: Steven Sugar

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Steven Sugar

Time & Date this happened: This happened on 9/3/2015 around 4:15 pm. 

Which Server did this happen on: Altislife.co.uk #1

Description of what happened: I was minding my own business in Kavala, driving around in my Boxer Truck when I was robbed by 2 guys.

What Rule Was Broken?: Robbing within a GreenZone.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Couldn't get a hold of him.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here ( Files sizes was 0.5MB. Couldn't go past 0.49MB )

My position

Persons name

Other person pick locking my vehicle
I can see the greenzones on your pic??

Quoted, because I really want the admins to see this and do something about people trying to get others banned with false information.

Oh you say that now after I exposed it?

You were not in the greenzone, and you're pathetic for even trying this.

Oh come on dude, you can see in my picture, that greenzones doesn't show up on my map ( I don't know why ) so I thought the entire city was a greenzone.

You don't have to be so douchy about it... I didn't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back