What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RIP Bob

(ASR) GhostFire

Banned for Advertising
One of the greats 1st time i saw him was in the Epic Long Good Friday as Harold or "H" ...... Movie was epic RIP Bob Hoskins 

long-good-friday-1.jpg

He was a legend of the 80's, 90's and a few appearances in the 00's too, Dude you forgot buster, who framed roger rabbit and Danny the dog (to name but a few) or unleashed as it was named for us in the UK :p

He was a great actor he'll be sorely missed RIP 

Last edited by a moderator:
There are many movies he did all good in their own way mainly because he was in them but its The Long Good Friday was were i was first blown away by him .... i still use the odd phrase from it .

"CUT him Razors"   or  The speech he gave to the mafia was the best lol

There are many movies he did all good in their own way mainly because he was in them but its The Long Good Friday was were i was first blown away by him .... i still use the odd phrase from it .

"CUT him Razors"   or  The speech he gave to the mafia was the best lol
I really need to see that film again I've forgotten just how good it was, no doubt it'll be on TV this weekend  ;)

I'm showing my age here... but I remember Bob when he was in his FIRST role on TV... an adult literacy programme on BBC2 called 'On The Move'. He played a removal man who had difficulty reading, and his tall thin mate used to help him out. Despite it sounding rather patronising, it was actually quite a decent programme in its own right - and even then, Bob was a character actor par excellence.

He shall be missed. RIP.

I'm showing my age here... but I remember Bob when he was in his FIRST role on TV... an adult literacy programme on BBC2 called 'On The Move'. He played a removal man who had difficulty reading, and his tall thin mate used to help him out. Despite it sounding rather patronising, it was actually quite a decent programme in its own right - and even then, Bob was a character actor par excellence.

He shall be missed. RIP.
maybe your just a touch older than me then but not by much i bet .

old-guy-with-gas1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pardon? Eh? Sonny? What did you say? (Let me turn this thing up) Woooooooooooop! Dammit! Too high. Erm, yes? No, I don't want to buy any Jehovah thank you... I gave at the Derby and Joan club. What's that you say? Pardon? Have you seen my incontinence pants? (repeat until dead)

Back