What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Richard - Unban appeal (Was never banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardovich

In-game name:
Richard (changed it to Ricardovich to tell us apart)

Steam Profile ID:
Ricardovich

ARMA Player ID:

GUID:
df24cfa2456294e9fee1b8e86628e

Date & Time you were banned:
11-02 +/- 01:45

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:
None

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:
I think you have the wrong Richard. Today they told me ingame to change my nickname, i was afraid to lose my stuff when i make a new profile. Ive renamed myself to Ricardovich (just like on the forum) and hope that this matter can be resolved. To check, i said in chat that he was a disgrace to all Richards, after the other Richard disconnected. I have no idea which rule he broke, i wasnt paying attention to the chat before he disconnected.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive seen Vladic Ka ask alot about the message banned players will get when they log in. I am not directed to a playerlist, just keeps loading and the message is: "You were kicked of the game", no message telling me why.

Oh so I'm the less desirable richard am I!! I doubt that you would of got banned just because you have the same name as me, if I was back on the server I wouldn't be asking for an unban request would I? So Clearly you must of done somthing wrong so you must be like me then! Less desirable maybe?!

We're all gods children, repent your sins, and ascend with me my Richards to the after life.

Oh so I'm the less desirable richard am I!! I doubt that you would of got banned just because you have the same name as me, if I was back on the server I wouldn't be asking for an unban request would I? So Clearly you must of done somthing wrong so you must be like me then! Less desirable maybe?!
Maybe, but this could also be not true at all. The fact is Richard (now known as Richardovich) did nothing wrong. Accusing you of an bannable offence is not a nice thing to do. If he comes back from vacation I'm sure he would apologize to you.

The two of us were cooking meth at the time, we know this is illegal but not a bannable offence. When in the sidechat someone said to change his name, because "a richard" broke a rule and would be banned. So he did change his nickname but unfortunately he got banned. There must be mixed up somewhere.

I hope the admins will look in to this, because he truly didn't do anything wrong.

Plz guys, the unban rules state that an unban appeal is something between the admin and the player. Plz do not turn this topic into a drama because of this mix up. Its all my fault, i should have taken a unique nickname sooner! Now its this problem that will result in a cost of admintime, which i deeply regret. Although i am on holiday, i will check this topic if further information is needed.

As of my remark towards the less desirable richard. Im sorry rich, i was just very frustrated i became a victim of this on the last day before my holiday. Hope you can understand. If you want we can talk, but plz outside of this topic.

Your GUID isnt mixed up with any from the report a player section. Can you remember what message you get when you try to log in?

You have not been banned then. Must be something to do with your name. If you could post a screenshot that would help.

Hmm strange. Im back home on the 19th. I will be able to provide a screenshot by then. The only thing i saw was the introscreen (no playerlist) and a message saying "you were kicked of the game". Thanks for your time.

If nothing has been posted by the 20th move this to denied with no response.

I will be back around 22/23 hours tomorrow. I have driven 12 hours by then. I will try to post a screenshot as soon as possible.

So im back. Ive started my pc, to find arma 3 didnt work. Restarted and Arma worked again. Multiplayer was not working though... Restarting again worked. The message "You were kicked off the game" didnt came and i was given a new mission file? It let me into the game (cool intro btw)

10 sec in the game and i got shot by two police officers, glad to be back <3

I dont know why i was getting kicked, but it seems like all is ok now. Thanks for your help!

Player has never been banned for future reference this is not his first strike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back