What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Revolt & PLF Meow (Action: Bans Issued 29/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

meow

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Revolt

Time & Date this happened:22/1/15

Which Server did this happen on:Server1

Description of what happened:Landed at drug dealear UNMC, I was then shot.

What Rule Was Broken ?: RDM

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:I have.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypqAU2qm12Q

For first , nobody tried to contact me. 

For second, there was shootout - My friend started shouting "Hands Up, Hands Up" But the man run (the man didn't know about me) away and started shooting on my friend. My friend tracking the guy and I covering him. After my friend was killed, I saw the man with gun pointing and I start shouting hands up -> no reaction and I started shooting... I didn't know if you are same guy, which killed my friend, but you didn't reaction and you pointing with gun .... 

Last edited by a moderator:
Can confirm, iam a friend.

Ingame "Brian Reed" i was killed at drug dealer trying to rob one person, shouting "hands up" out loud. Didnt work out, i was killed, so i told Revolt to watch if someone will apear (my killer). Then revolt killed someone, finaly, i thought it was person who killed me well move on.

Sidenote: "meow" send threatening message to Revolt "give me 400k or report" which is well, pretty "unsportsmanlike" behavior.

He was just at the wrong time in the wrong place.

I can show video to prove what they are saying is right, It was me they tried to rob xD, give me 1 hour or so.

I saw you landing as we was running off  meow

That youtube video is pointless it shows nothing.. That was pure RDM. I contacted you in-game revolt saying comp or I'll put up a report, you didn't reply.

For first , nobody tried to contact me. 

For second, there was shootout - My friend started shouting "Hands Up, Hands Up" But the man run (the man didn't know about me) away and started shooting on my friend. My friend tracking the guy and I covering him. After my friend was killed, I saw the man with gun pointing and I start shouting hands up -> no reaction and I started shooting... I didn't know if you are same guy, which killed my friend, but you didn't reaction and you pointing with gun .... 
You said nothing, if u watch the video you see me landing later in your friends video, how can I be the shooter if im in a huron? nice excuse, hardly look like the killer. I texted you in-game saying look can you comp me or il put up a report, you didn't reply.

Can confirm, iam a friend.

Ingame "Brian Reed" i was killed at drug dealer trying to rob one person, shouting "hands up" out loud. Didnt work out, i was killed, so i told Revolt to watch if someone will apear (my killer). Then revolt killed someone, finaly, i thought it was person who killed me well move on.

Sidenote: "meow" send threatening message to Revolt "give me 400k or report" which is well, pretty "unsportsmanlike" behavior.

He was just at the wrong time in the wrong place.
Wrong time, wrong place? there was no RP situation I was a different person, he still shot me without any RP, which is RDM.

Wrong time, wrong place? there was no RP situation I was a different person, he still shot me without any RP, which is RDM.
My friend actually talked to you, that was RP from his side, if you cannot hear him there was maybe problem with his "talk-in-game" button, lag or your fault, but he was shouting at you, no response. 

My friend actually talked to you, that was RP from his side, if you cannot hear him there was maybe problem with his "talk-in-game" button, lag or your fault, but he was shouting at you, no response. 
There is no proof, he RP, if his talk button is broke, thats his fault. Your friend didn't talk to me, he replied with 'o rly?', I will even upload a longer vid if I have to, as my video shows he said nothing, which he RDM.

You said nothing, if u watch the video you see me landing later in your friends video, how can I be the shooter if im in a huron? nice excuse, hardly look like the killer. I texted you in-game saying look can you comp me or il put up a report, you didn't reply.
I'm not sure, if it was like "Can you... " The message was hard extortion, from somebody which I killed and I ignored this. I didn't know who are you. I just thought you are the man, who killed my friend and man who didn't want surrender. That's all.

PAYkV6o.png

FullScreen:

http://i.imgur.com/xR4JpHh.jpg

I'm not sure, it wasn't like "Can you... " The message was hard extortion, from somebody which I killed and I ignored this. I didn't know who are you. I just thought you are the man, who killed my friend and man who didn't want surrender. That's all.

PAYkV6o.png

FullScreen:

http://i.imgur.com/xR4JpHh.jpg
Well when you have people like you who RDM, when they've just about to sell drugs and you camp it, its very frustrating while intoxicated.

Anyway, leave it, because I have my video showing the situation, leave it to a admin, and I don't mind receiving a caution for the in-game message :)

38e332a862d558d1f5c47ee82632d2ae -1 Revolt - Forum Report 29/01/2015

Also ban issued for PLF Meow for what can be considered blackmail, also reports of blowing up buildings in kavala.

4391857e6ef1f1d18f0de6a62eeea87c -1 PLF Meow - Forum Report 29/01/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back