What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Result of wrong answer

Mercenary Thresh

Sierra - Nordic Battle Group
presents

The first episode of the serie​
"Result of wrong answer!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEb1QoQ0R9s​
 ​
DISCLAIMER;
If you do as we say, we'll be nice back. 
The man in this clip did not pay £ 200 000

to save his Hemtt and Tempest from being scrapped.

It's as simple as that. 

K den..

Atleast he got a fancy death

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd have demanded to be be facing the firing squad so I could see death coming!
Some does that, but we refuse. 

Pretty cool looking but to be realistic why do you execute hobos?
We just did a general robbery at the salt trader. 

He got really mad and didn't speak to us in a nice way. 

His friend tried to make a run for it, he died. 

We took their trucks, asked the hobo who gets shot by the firing squad a simple question.

"Pay 200 000, and the trucks are yours again and you'll live. Don't pay 200 000 and we'll scrap the trucks and execute you."

He gave us the wrong answer. 

#badrp

"Many that live deserve death, and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends."

Be careful doing such crimes in the UNMC territory, or you might find yourself on the wrong side of the gun!
The UNMC was actually there just a few minutes before we executed the man. 

They didn't seem to bother and I even asked if they waneted the trucks as a gift. 

They just told us to carry on with whatever we were doing. :)

The UNMC was actually there just a few minutes before we executed the man.

They didn't seem to bother and I even asked if they waneted the trucks as a gift.

They just told us to carry on with whatever we were doing. :)
Hmm.. Not sure how this situation played out from the start since I was not present at the time, but if we see these crimes carried out in our territory, we will take action against it.

UNLESS we figure out the victim actually deserves the punishment he has been sentenced with, in that case we will let you carry on.

Hmm.. Not sure how this situation played out from the start since I was not present at the time, but if we see these crimes carried out in our territory, we will take action against it.

UNLESS we figure out the victim actually deserves the punishment he has been sentenced with, in that case we will let you carry on.
Which you did. 

He acted rather rude towards the soldiers and the soldiers just said "You're the guy being restrained, we're not. I'd be quiet if I were you. Gentlemen, you may carry on" ~something along those lines. XD

Back