What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Request for unban.Regret of my actions (Unbanned 01/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherOfWar

Hello there admin.Look ill be honest has I´ve been.

Im new to the altis mod And have about 70 hours on arma 3 if that much on total...

Im very sorry...

I did not knew you could not shoot at the tires of the Car wihout saying a full phrase.

I did speak but i guess i was on group chat and most possible had that happened.

I had no intentions of killing him and i suppose i didnt think spraying at the tires would hit him...If i wanted to do that i think he would be dead way before he reached his car and therefore he never did die just got hit by 1 bullet...

Because we were keeping eye on him...

I regret this event and Will do so that it will not happen again...

I guess i need to read a couple more times the extent of every rule so i dont commite another mistake.

I just ask for 1 more opportunity.

So that in some sort of way i can reedem myself.

Im enjoying this mod and specially the server and would be more then appreciated if the decision would be removed of a ban.

I´ve came from day-z Stand alone and i guess that is half the fault i have a icchy finger...

But like a said i will do my best to furfill the rules in a more competent way.

Im ashamed of my act.

Hope the best for a second chance.

thanks again for either result.

Enjoyed every minute of the game.

GUID:219872fbd5265a344f7c036829239362

Last edited by a moderator:
I really think people need to be more careful if they are going to shoot at tires and be sure you are not going to hit anyone.

Post here that you have read our rules and post your GUID for a last chance.

I really think people need to be more careful if they are going to shoot at tires and be sure you are not going to hit anyone.

Post here that you have read our rules and post your GUID for a last chance.
Ive read the rules a couple more times. 

And know what i did wrong.`shotting a firearm without RP and in such relentless way)thankfully made no victims.´

Broke the following rule:

(RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.)

Thank you for the opportunity.

GUID:219872fbd5265a344f7c036829239362 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back