What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Reporting |JIZZ| Delaccos076 - Zero RP (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryze

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): |JIZZ| Delaccos076

Time & Date this happened: 01:10AM 26/11/14

Description of what happened: I was sitting in Scotts car. Just spawned and got picked up at HQ, then this guy shot me dead without me even knowing he was there.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No, he kept on.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

RP was initiated by the police.

From the following video you can hear the police officer demanding the group member to drop their weapon, count down (3 seconds?!) and proceed to fire at them.

A few seconds later the police SUV turned up, stopped, at which point they took fire. Arriving at the scene may of been a coincidence but they stopped, so they knew something was happening.

Yea , it was initiated by the cops. Beforehand you guys just killed without RPing so I dont get the point of your post..

EDIT :

Oops - forgive me. My comment was related to my video. Excuse me for that , Im kind of tired.. ;)  

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I just joined the server before this happened. (3 minutes earlier or so)

So I won't argue on what happened before this. 

But this is far from the first time u guys break the rules.

Well, we did create the gang & tag tonight and a bunch of us just joined the server too, so I'm quite curious of how we broke the rules before this?

Well, we did create the gang & tag tonight and a bunch of us just joined the server too, so I'm quite curious of how we broke the rules before this?
Where did yous get all the cash from for the gear? :eek:

Denied - 26/11/14

2 things I would like to add tho:

1. To the "J!zz" Crew .. theres a lot of complains about you lately and moving on the edge of the rules is never a good thing.

So you might think about the way you RP otherwise you gonna end like others gangs that choose this path.

2- To Caruzo: As a Rebel myself I can only tell you that it's your guys OWN fault if you get killed. If you use common sense NO normal Civilian will run after a group of armed guys as if it was nothing. Thats definetly something really stupid and A LOT of civilians does it.

It's not only annoying it also makes it really hard for Rebels to RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back