What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report on - [OP] Stang & [OP] Evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobEire

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [OP] Stang & [OP] Evil

Time & Date this happened: 03/08/2015 - 10 past 1

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: I was selling cider at the dealer, and then my truck starts to get pick locked. They did not steal it but attempted twice to

What Rule Was Broken ?: 6E) You are unable to steal vehicles in a green or blue zone (Punishment is a ban) [RULE 6]

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: no (they have been doing this quite a bit around kavala)

Please post video evidence/screenshots here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C77V7JrKMvw&feature=youtu.be

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Negative, I suggest when you upload a video you make it "Unlisted" or "Public"

Just here to help.

These people have also been trolling with me calling me stuff and trying to lockpick my vehicle in green zone

first of all i didn't read the rules 2nd we tried to steal but u ran away !  if we stole it u can ban us but we didn't   

first of all i didn't read the rules 2nd we tried to steal but u ran away !  if we stole it u can ban us but we didn't   
Ah i thought id put it up anyway, you do this to allot of people so this will be on record for future reports :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back