What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - William - Glitcher (Awaiting discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mi11er

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Miller

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

William

Date of the incident

08/24/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Glitcher

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and My gang member were robbing William and we zip tied him and when i was moving him to a location he got dropped and then shot me when he had the chance.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeYQKFvf8pw&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
hi , listen guy ive been given permission to speak on this guys behalf as he dont have a forum account yet . this guy is completely new to altis guys ive been trying to help him all day to get set up for the copper and iron and his trucks and licences so he can enjoy the server . lads he is a really nice guy he really didn't know what he did was wrong  he was zip tied and then when it did the animation  he thought he was released and then he shot the guy who robbed him . he has spoken to and admin over this report and he is truly sorry he now realises he has done wrong and swears it wont happen again i my self have filled him in on all the rules and giving him money to get him started he would of sorted this in ts only the person never contacted him before reporting him  but he is extremely sorry and is willing to compensate the guy for his loss and wasted time . thanks 

I am the one who recorded this event so I think im allowed to post here I would like to add that he could be sorry for this and I understand but can you explain why he broke NLR came back to me and Miller start metagaming us and VDMing us? (this is also on video will upload when requested)

hello , im really sorry for this at the time i realy realy wasnts aware of how the rules where , iv met some players throughtout the day and since then my knowledge of the server rules has increased . i have the link to the rules and i have created a forum account . i am really sorry for what i did i didnt know what i did was wrong if this guy had asked to tallk to me first before he reported me i would of sorted it with him and gave him money for the gear he lost. i studied the ruls and i will do for the next few days but i am very sory for letting this happen im kinda new and i didnt know the rules ... sincerely William And ass of yet i sil want to repay  all people who suffered from this ...

ok guys this will be my last comment . i'm only trying to help a fresh member right his wrongs . i've taken this guy under my wing i have added him on steam and i have told him all the rules he has been linked the rules also . he is new he really didn't know what he did was wrong he admitted everything straight away and the first thing he asked is how come they didn't come tell me what i did was wrong if they did this i would've relised it and would gladly comp him for his loss and would of never done it again . he is sorry and he wont let it happen again lads and i can vouch for him . thank u 

What I want to happen is that you guys get together with a member support and discuss this like the gentleman that we can all be at times. William seems new and if i am correct I met him in game struggling to drop a pistol.

After this has been successfully discussed, resolved or naught, please can you ask the support member to drop a message on this thread.

Any reason why not, after what nevin said this player was willing to admit his mistake and compensate you
Well i told him it was RDM when he shot me and i wasn't going to file a report because a medic came and help me up but then 5 minutes later he came in a police off road and kept on VDMing me and Crexvin. Crexvin has video evidence of this too.  

Hello,

Even if hes new to the server, he should had taken the time to read the rules here just like everyone else here.This is not a excuse even if hes a new player on the server.

@William66656: I would like to have a word with you in Teamspeak concerning this Issue, please contact me as soon as possible in Teamspeak.

@Mi11er: Please contact me in teamspeak concerning this issue

I`ve  also seen the video footage, and I have to say its absolutly digusting to watch. Its shows you taking the piss out of a incident that occured, then returning ruining players gameplay on the server.

Please fill out this form in the meantime: 

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forms/2-/

Report will be accepted, and action taken in the meantime.

as soon as i can get him tomorrow ill pass him on too ye , thanks for yer help lads 

Incident has been discussed and solved peacefully, and explained in detail how he made a mistake.

If any gear that has been lost due to this incident will be covered by @William66656.

Let this be a slap on the wrist....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back