What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [VF] Kieran, [VF] Bobby Shurmda and Loftymortalious. - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have came to a total of 807,000k

fully kitted mxsw, fully kitted mk20, mx black

christmas clothes, carryall, mags, y menu etc

So i'll transfer you 500k as soon as possible mate, 500k as the sale is on if you're happy with that?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think considering the RDM itself 807k is a fair price to ask for as comp for both gear and inconvenience.

As for the 150k for my personal gear @VF KieranI think that's a steady price.

800k would be reasonable to me, ive shown you the prices and the list I got them from, were not here to barter

Why do i have to pay full compensation btw? How come the other 2 guys who were with me basically pay nothing lol?
Thats between you and kieran man, I understand how you feel but kieran said because you killed me that you have to comp my full gear. And my full gear was a lot more expensive than dairys gear

Are you available now?

Right so basically I got 150k comp for my personal gear and outlaw still needs to be comped for his personal gear.

After that you will all need to chip in to refund our guns in the car to make it fair that the comp u give is spread evenly.

I'm willing to give you another 24hrs for a comp because this has gone on too long, once the 24hrs has passed and no comp has been received I will ask an admin to conclude this report.

Last edited by a moderator:
Compensation has been given to both members, this report is concluded and no further action should be taken.

Would this report please be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back