What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Vasily - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dcert

Banned
reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

[TCK] Dcert

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Vasily

Date of the incident

05/24/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Was going to follow a truck into meth dealer, however he turns around. The first time I tried to pull up the side of him he starts to swerve over to me, (I tried to key chain here to grab a name incase he VDM'd me up ahead yes I shouldn't of but the amount of times I've been VDM and they get away with it cause they won't own up but thankfully he spoke in side chat and clearly admitted it was him). The second time I try to go around him he instantly turns into me. I took this to staff attention straight away to try and get this resolved at first he told me that he was turning around then he was going to take a path offroad and then it was to put me into the wall. He refused to sort this out in TeamSpeak as he knew the rules and he told us it clearly wasn't VDM. So I've had to fill out a player report.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/57441342ee67ca80a9/vdm-vasily

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You drove in front of me and tried to blame me for your mistakes. That's not how you resolve this situation.If the admin decide that is was VDM so be it. When i came to ts you didn't ask for any form of compensation you and your friend(that is not related to this situation at all) started to just blame me. Also you didn't start any indignation so i had no reason to stop just because you came after me.

You drove in front of me and tried to blame me for your mistakes. That's not how you resolve this situation.
I didn't drive in front of you, I drove up the side of you. We tried to resolve the situation in the Staff Attention room with @Samatlewissand you refused to and left the teamspeak room.

I didn't drive in front of you, I drove up the side of you. We tried to resolve the situation in the Staff Attention room with @Samatlewissand you refused to and left the teamspeak room.
I didn't refuse i asked you what do you want and u didn't tell me anything you just started blaming me with your friend and i just didn't want to hear all that bullshit and left. Also on my screen you were behind me i have 120ping.

I didn't refuse i asked you what do you want and u didn't tell me anything you just started blaming me with your friend. Also on my screen you were behind me i have 120ping.
Upload your Point of view then? "Your Friend" we spoke to a member support who oversees the situation. I said I wanted to resolve this situation so I didn't have to take it to the forums but you refused to.

I asked you what compensation do you want. In response i didn't hear anything, but you drove the car in front of me and other unrelated stuff with a tone in your voice as you were a smarta*s. I was not recording at that time so i don't have a video of my point of view. And i also told you that it was not my intention to hit you. All i wanted was to turn to the left and go into the gap.

I asked you what compensation do you want. In response i didn't hear anything but you drove the car in front of me and other unrelated stuff with a tone in your voice as you were a smartass. I was not recording at that time so i don't have a video of my point of view. And i also told you that it was not my intention to hit you. All i wanted was to turn to the left and go into the gap.
Honestly I didn't want compensation I wanted to resolve the situation. It would've cost you nothing to resolve the situation however you decided to leave the teamspeak room so therefore it has ended up here.

Honestly I didn't want compensation I wanted to resolve the situation. It would've cost you nothing to resolve the situation however you decided to leave the teamspeak room so therefore it has ended up here.
Next time you try to resole a situation tone down a little and don't be a smarta*s cause that makes ppl rage and just straight up leave. I didn't need your lecture about our Lord ans savior Jesus along the line. All you had to do was ask for a compensation and it would have been all resolved in 5 min.

Next time you try to resole a situation tone down a little and don't be a smarta*s cause that makes ppl rage and just straight up leave. I didn't need your lecture about our Lord ans savior Jesus along the line. All you had to do was ask for a compensation and it would have been all resolved in 5 min.
Why would you compensate if you did nothing wrong as you say?

Why would you compensate if you did nothing wrong as you say?
Because he said in ts that it was VDM and his friend or staff that was there said the same thing, but from my point of view his car was behind me and when i tried to turn to the left he got in the middle of my truck, maybe it was a desync who knows anyway i asked what did he want and he didn't answer my question and i just straight up left and told him to post it on the forum. As i stated above i did not intend to hit his car. If that was an VDM from his point of view, i asked if he wants compensation but got no answer. I do not want to hear stories or other kind of time wasting thing when i came there. He was not friendly at all in ts.(I meet too many ppl of this kind to know when to stop talking to them)

You probably wanted to comp after the situation as for a couple hundred thousand for my gear, you got 700k~ of money after VDMing me so you had 0 threat and completed your drug run

You probably wanted to comp after the situation as for a couple hundred thousand for my gear, you got 700k~ of money after VDMing me so you had 0 threat and completed your drug run
I would have given you the whole truck with meth if you asked for it. But you didn't.And the problem doesn't lie with the money. You didn't ask for it. You were just trying to harass me in ts. Your plan was to make me feel guilty and then ask for compensation i know how your mind works, I've dealt with allot of ppl like you both IRL and in game.

I would have given you the whole truck with meth if you asked for it. But you didn't.And the problem doesn't live with the money. You didn't ask for it. You were just trying to harass me in ts.
Really though? This is not how it works ingame I would've had to provide high quality roleplay, in a situation of robbing in order to take your truck, and for sure you know this, because if I didn't you would be able to report me. Please may you quote how I harassed you in teamspeak. As you are now trying to counter report me for something I don't believe I have done. Please state and quote what I said to harass you.

Really though? This is not how it works ingame I would've had to provide high quality roleplay, in a situation of robbing in order to take your truck, and for sure you know this, because if I didn't your would be able to report me. Please may you quote how I harassed you in teamspeak. As you are now trying to counter report me for something I don't believe I have done. Please state and quote what I said to harass you.
High quality role play?? really ? You could have just gone out of car when i was trying to turn and just said stop the car or I'll shoot and then shoot my tires, but you didn't and tried to turn that into a 2fast2serious movie.Tell me please what was your plan to stop me? Get in front of me and report me for vdm?

High quality role play?? really ? You could have just gone out of car when i was trying to turn and just said stop the car or I'll shoot and then shoot my tires, but you didn't and tried to turn that into a 2fast2serious movie.
Yes I could of, but I often find this is where communication gets lost as you could claim that you didn't hear the initiation. I was going to proceed to follow you until I knew you would clearly be able to hear me. Yes High quality roleplay is a thing on Altis Life, its what you should be doing in every situation.

High quality role play?? really ? You could have just gone out of car when i was trying to turn and just said stop the car or I'll shoot and then shoot my tires, but you didn't and tried to turn that into a 2fast2serious movie.Tell me please what was your plant to stop me? Get in front of me and report me for vdm?
If I got infront of you I could have driven a bit ahead and got out the vehicle to give you a clear initiation, I would not initiate if I was behind you as you are driving off my voice will be much quieter therefore result in a miscommunication and could've resulted in my RDMing you if you didn't hear it. I clearly tried to drive around you, you didn't even give me a chance to pass you, my plan was to rob you for your meth, not report you for VDM. There is a clear difference between a accident between two vehicles and an intention to  use a vehicle as a weapon.

[SIZE=medium](2.1) VDM - Vehicle Death Match Definition: Using your vehicle for running people over, using it to ram into other vehicles in and outside combat, or with intent to cause an explosion are all considered VDM here (Punishment is a ban)[/SIZE]

Yes I could of, but I often find this is where communication gets lost as you could claim that you didn't hear the initiation. I was going to proceed to follow you until I knew you would clearly be able to hear me. Yes High quality roleplay is a thing on Altis Life, its what you should be doing in every situation.
The guys who were camping drugs dealer for the 2 days in a row didn't need such thing. And i can hear loud and clear when someone talks or initiate. My take is you didn't have a gun or you had only a pistol. That's it i'm done answering your questions and such as this turns into a flaming war. I'll leave the decision to the admin regarding this situation. Love you Vasily.

"Learn to drive"

"like a fucking idiot"

Your responses on side chat, when he wasn't hostile about it at all. Reading your posts looks like you're the one who has a bad attitude.

This is an adult community can you explain yourself?

"Learn to drive"

"like a fucking idiot"

Your responses on side chat, when he wasn't hostile about it at all. Reading your posts looks like you're the one who has a bad attitude.

This is an adult community can you explain yourself?
If you've read the thing i wrote above you would understand why i was frustrated and said that. And i don't think its good manners to butt in the conversation in ts when i was dealing with his and my problem all you had to do is stay on the side and listen but you didn't and that's why i left, when i join the ts i expect to deal with the person i have trouble with not with a third party. You were not needed there for that problem to be solved. And i also said what happened in ts. Remember that what you see on your screen and what the other player sees on his screen is different and it will always be because of ping.And you also heard me say that that was not my intention guess only the bad things got remembered.

If you've read the thing i wrote above you would understand why i was frustrated and said that. And i don't think its good manners to butt in the conversation in ts when i was dealing with his and my problem all you had to do is stay on the side and listen but you didn't and that's why i left, when i join the ts i expect to deal with the person i have trouble with not with a third party. You were not needed there for that problem to be solved. And i also said what happened in ts. Remember that what you see on your screen and what the other player sees on his screen is different and it will always be because of ping.And you also heard me say that that was not my intention guess only the bad things got remembered.
I showed a member support my side of the situation and they agreed with me that you rammed your vehicle into mine. I let the member support question you, someone outside the situation on what they saw. You was dealing in a way with a third party, however the third party member support over watch the situation between us, however whenever I asked you why, from my point of view that you VDM me you wouldn't give a clear answer changing your story like three times, turning around, then going offroad and then you admitted you purposely turned so I hit the wall, and made sure I couldn't respond in time. Don't deny this as you admitted this in front of a member support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back