What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Tommy Delta,someone else - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmav

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Bruno Clark

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Tommy Delta,someone else

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/23/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1400

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Basically my friend got his truck stolen to which found in a car park underground, and along with it there were 2 individuals who were the ones who stole the truck.
After arriving on the location they both kept running about or walking about multiple times even though i told them again multiple times not to move at gun point, until at one point one of them goes behind a pillar and radios it in for his mates that he is getting robbed. It just looks like they care more about letting their boys know who it is than valuing their life for some reason to which i don't really understand, it didn't change the outcome of this situation in particular but the fact he radioed it in changed it anyway so therefore the reason for the report.
Tried resolving this but the person in question blocked in me on discord i guess and kept saying i was crying about it so yhe tells me that the guy doesn't care much.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6fSZdysOzo

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Also refused to speak at all and were just in general non compliant

Im the other person in the clip.  as the NVL rule states. 
(G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands.

u show up on your own, trying to control the situation, which you are struggeling abit with, u keep screaming commands, like stop moving, move to the corner. 

at no point does either of us attempt to attack you, we comply with the demands you are shouting. 

Second u never tried to resolve this, so thats a blatent lie, only thing u had to say in OOC chat was to return metagaming accusations after Tommy questioned you about how u turned up. and when staff said take it to TS u had this to say. 

image.png

I would also like to ask how all the other grove members manages to show up, as u never text them the location, and we can hear u unmute on discord at 2:06 and its clear ur streaming to them,

saying "guess who it was, Hustlers look"

Im the other person in the clip.  as the NVL rule states. 
(G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands.

u show up on your own, trying to control the situation, which you are struggeling abit with, u keep screaming commands, like stop moving, move to the corner. 

at no point does either of us attempt to attack you, we comply with the demands you are shouting. 

Second u never tried to resolve this, so thats a blatent lie, only thing u had to say in OOC chat was to return metagaming accusations after Tommy questioned you about how u turned up. and when staff said take it to TS u had this to say. 

View attachment 20069

I would also like to ask how all the other grove members manages to show up, as u never text them the location, and we can hear u unmute on discord at 2:06 and its clear ur streaming to them,

saying "guess who it was, Hustlers look"
First - Discord i was talking to 2 people that weren't in game and they aren't in grove either so that is irrelevant to start with and again you just straight up assume again. The 2 people i was speaking to was Gaz (not a grove member and wasn't in game) and Ghost who was making a Mural for grove to which i was watching is stream to guide him trough it.

Second - Tommy messaged me and we continued messaging each other until he blocked me on discord.

Third - My answer there was because you guys were just accusing me of something i didn't do just for the sake of it instead of actually trying to speak to me just accused me straight away.

Forth - How we showed up was explained to tommy to a certain degree but i guess he didn't tell you about that.

image.png

Also would like to point out you never even speak, i asked you where was the stuff you robbed i got ignored, told you to stop moving you clearly didn't care just because i didn't shoot you doesn't mean it isn't NVL, because opposed to other people maybe i am mroe interested in keeping it going instead of just having to shoot someone straight away but clearly you were just salty when you got robbed since you didn't even wanna speak in game about it at all and just kept quiet trough the entire situation

Last edited by a moderator:
So u had a talk with Tommy in DM's hes just send them to me, he blocks u before 1;58pm which we can see in your message here. 

image.png

u then decide to message him 2 hours  later at 3:45pm. after ive mentioned it in this report that u never asked anyone to come to TS. 

image.png

Also to clear it up. im the guy whos out in the open and Tommy is behind the pillar, as in the DM's u seem abit confused. 

DM's can be send to the relevant staff if asked.

Il repond again when u decide to stop lying, or if asked by staff. 

So u had a talk with Tommy in DM's hes just send them to me, he blocks u before 1;58pm which we can see in your message here. 

View attachment 20071

u then decide to message him 2 hours  later at 3:45pm. after ive mentioned it in this report that u never asked anyone to come to TS. 

View attachment 20073

Also to clear it up. im the guy whos out in the open and Tommy is behind the pillar, as in the DM's u seem abit confused. 

DM's can be send to the relevant staff if asked.

Il repond again when u decide to stop lying, or if asked by staff. 
So why would he block me any reason ?

I mean if he blocks me before i put the report up what you want me to do just continue messaging him after that, the reason i messaged him again was to see if i was still blocked which i was.

Just gonna magically pass trough me getting blocked maybe next time i need to message 200 times after i get the blocked message to make sure i am blocked lol.

I am clearly lying i didn't get blocked mate i will just stop entertaining this as i can't see any point in this discussion when i its quite obvious he blocked me because he just didn't care.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what the history is here, although they were being slightly awkward/slow. They did actually comply with your demands and they did do what you asked of them.. slowly. 

They did not pull a weapon/attack you or anything which would be a clear case of NVL there. So for this i am going to have to reject this report. 

As for the claims of Metagaming, none of this can be proven so i think its best to leave that there unless anyone has any solid proof. 

What i would say going forward to the 2 people who were being held up, make it fun for all. You standing as a mute is not fun for anyone, if you are not here to roleplay then do not log on. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back