What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Tom Bizz - GTA RP

IvanKane

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Ivan Kane
Reported Players: Tom Bizz
Date: Aug 10, 2024
Time: 13:00
What best describes this incident: C1.4 HARASSMENT
Please (in detail) describe the incident: Unfortunately, I had a situation with Padrinos were they came looking for me, leading to three of them getting shot, 2 of them died. Which then lead to one of them messaging in discord sending threatening messages OOC. I play this server to relax and have a good time, I feel threatened by this behavior and didn't expect to be threatened over something that happens in city. I believe there is no place for this on the server. The evidence speaks for itself.
Link(s) To Any Evidence: See attached file
(Image altered by Staff, reported party wished for PFP to be obscured)

Attachments

• 112aa5f43db5034828afe025a42935e2.png
    112aa5f43db5034828afe025a42935e2.png
    61.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited by a moderator:
Ivan, very ironic considering I had to block you yesterday, please do not divide OOC and IC, I have spent more time with you outside of city than in, I asked you to come to QE for the longest amount of time as I respect you for who you are, you just demanded I made a report. I admit I was a little bit heated but in no way was it harassment. Just how you were OOC baiting an so forth, if you wish to speak about this like I have asked you multiple times then we can. But no way was going here any intention of harassment, it was just a statement, I trust you enough as a person and a “friend” to understand that,

I just believe that you’re trying to take an overhand over a situation which I have tried to contact you about multiple times and you’ve just wanted to deflect me and allow yourself to be reported, that isn’t a member of the community is it?

I have been doing long RP, giving people a lot of opportunity to clean up around the city, yes I believe I was a little bit over the top but that’s only because I have treated Ivan more as a brother and the disrespect was rewarded with you Ivan providing zero RP, OOC baiting and more.

Please can staff member organise a meeting please?

If you could please Ivan provide screenshots of the rest of our conversation? Can you not character separate? I will happily share our messages if you give me permission, but by now I would assume it's just what it is? The amount of times I have tried to reach you in QE? Like my only intention ever has been to help you has it not? I am not here to cause you any problems as you know, you know how passionate I am about the city and that's that.

Why wouldn't I say that it was lisp? (I take lisp not just being born from it or having an speech impediment, you can have lisp from doing multiple things or voices, I don't know if he is putting on a voice as you are all blacked out, I do multiple voices in RP, I sometimes get voices where I produce funny sounds emphasising words which sound like lisp or I'm sounding like I have food in my mouth or as such I also get a speech problem sometimes? Is this not roleplay?)
or the mask if I genuinely couldn't hear what he was saying? Hence why I Roleplayed? "Is it you or the mask?"

Why can you not separate IC and OOC?

Am I tweaking or something? Maybe with your accusations that's your real thoughts on Bobby's voice? That people make fun of his voice and that he has a problem with it? I don't know? I don't even know the guy and why am I even justifying myself?

How am I aware that this person has a speech impediment? Is this not Roleplay? I do not know this person? Which he is aware as he was confronting me multiple times trying to flex on me? "Do you know who I am?" Multiple times which he can confirm. How could I tell who it was as I was trying to hear him properly? How do I know that's his real voice?

I apologize if he feels "harassed" by me asking him to clear his voice box? I couldn't hear him speak to me.
Why didn't this get mentioned in OOC or taken to QE? Once again. I have never even met this person in city before as of the amount of times he was questioning me? This is also a completely different RP situation?

Staff, I believe this is just a revenge report, I have tried to discuss all of these situations OOC and in QE, all of this could of been prevented if RP was actually provided by Ivan, if you wish to see the remainder of mine and Ivan's discord messages I do not mind showing as his choice to decide to leave a lot of information out.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by me being so passionate about the state and quality of the RP being provided to the server by people Ivan, I just wanted to make sense of why you would backstab your friends etc, you paused so much RP and just decided to ignore a lot of RP and OOC baited my reactions, I would love to provide a full episode of this but it really wasn't even worth my time to entertain the jargon with what you have going on.

I roleplay a Mafia, I take it a little bit too serious for my liking but is that not what this is all about?

Like you literally know what I am like? You know what I go through? We have had a lot of reasonably deep conversations together I believe? Spent a lot of time OOC together? Why would I sit there and be happy with how you corrupt the city with your reactions and separation from things Ivan, why would I put "love you though" "my g"? You know exactly how I react to peoples crap. You know what I go through on a daily basis? Stop sharing half the story and trying to pick on things just to get me banned. Remember you said to me "chill it's just a game". Start with being real, you don't like constructive criticism and cannot converse or conduct yourself towards making each experience fair for Roleplay.co.uk players such as myself. I was done with the baiting of a reaction. Apologies for thinking you were any different!

Like I said, please can I arrange a conversation with someone from the Staff team to discuss this please. I also don't appreciate my Discord profile picture containing my daughter of my private messages being put on a public forums either, please can that be adjusted.

I am willing to converse still with you about this Ivan. Take care.

I ‘am not going to entertain a conversation with someone that has thrown threats like, “I’d smack your fucking face in if I knew you out of city” or throwing the insult, “batty Kane” (meaning homosexual man) seen in the evidence clip I have provided. I will leave this down to staff to decide

Honestly Ivan, there’s a difference between statements and threats and I would expect you to understand that from me, yet again between the context that we are friends or maybe more? "Love you though", let's show the rest of our conversation and hold yourself accountable? I don't say love you to just anyone. Why would you not entertain this? This is serious to me and you have made a report about me?

I do not condone in homophobic behaviour at any given time and you have nit picked that too far, I don't really get the harassment that you're trying to get at? In no way shape or form did I mean to be homophobic. Is there anything else you are leaving out in this report?

Stop trying to separate IC and OOC. Stop trying to flip a narrative on me. Here's the rest of our conversation and stop nit picking at random parts. You had multiple opportunities to speak to me before I even had to deal with your OOC baiting. Let's just be honest here Ivan, you have baited my reaction here and if we were still "friends", you wouldn't have even thought twice about what I have said anywhere.

All because you wouldn't speak about the RP experience's you're providing people, like that's how pointless this is:

I believed Ivan NVL'd driving over the edge of a ramp and none of you RPing your injuries, as we had a gunfight a few minutes before and I was pressed about it, falling over the ramp as I am at to believe that we aren't allowed to be using them in the city. (I just wanted to speak about it and discuss it), you were to busy with everything else, the Padrino's try and provide long RP, real RP to the best of our ability, but with RP user's such as yourself Ivan I genuinely believe you have no good intention for the server, continuously robbing, backstabbing, gang hopping, never giving RP the light of day, just jumping to wherever you fit suit and I was tired of it.

I care about the state of quality of RP in the server and driving over an ramp? Zero RP to the standard that I am trying to provide, I wanted a general conversation with you and you just didn't even care. I had asked you in OOC, you didn't want to hear me out and just for you to get reported? That's my problem for caring about people.

Like I said can my photo be adjusted., Take care.

Attachments

• Ivan1.png
    Ivan1.png
    133.5 KB · Views: 95
  • Ivan2.png
    Ivan2.png
    137.7 KB · Views: 94
  • ivan3.png
    ivan3.png
    190.1 KB · Views: 94
I don’t see how you clipping a part of me rolling out the vehicle at not high speeds before the ramp is nvl? And let’s not forget this is a report againist you, not me. I will ask you these series of questions and I ‘ am done with this back and forth with you.

Do you think it’s acceptable too message someone in discord, “I would punch your face in if I knew you out of city” ?

Do you think it’s acceptable to call someone a batty boy (homosexual insult) in city?

Do you thinks it’s acceptable to mock someone for having a speech impediment in city ?

Did you answer them with a no? Thought so

Last edited:
Are you even reading anything of that I am writing to you Ivan? Don't you think that you need to be held accountable for such reaction? You asked me to report you multiple times, but I give you the light of day to be better.

Let me keep it basic:

1. An into response to your first question, maybe quote it right and not emphasise it which I have mentioned beforehand. "Love you though" and "my g" Stop blowing it out of proportion, yet again.

"Smack" and "punch" are two completely different things, stop making me out to be someone bad. I am sorry you took it literal for the first time ever of us knowing each other? Guilty much? I cannot help you backstabbed your friends.

"Like you literally know what I am like? You know what I go through? We have had a lot of reasonably deep conversations together I believe? Spent a lot of time OOC together? Why would I sit there and be happy with how you corrupt the city with your reactions and separation from things Ivan, why would I put "love you though" "my g"? You know exactly how I react to peoples crap. You know what I go through on a daily basis? Stop sharing half the story and trying to pick on things just to get me banned. Remember you said to me "chill it's just a game". Start with being real, you don't like constructive criticism and cannot converse or conduct yourself towards making each experience fair for Roleplay.co.uk players such as myself. I was done with the baiting of a reaction. Apologies for thinking you were any different!"

You wouldn't find me messaging anybody that I am not comfortable with speaking to and people know this. So no I don't believe it's acceptable that people can message outside of discord and I held myself accountable, but in no way was it harassment and I treat you as my friend? Yet again, why am I having to explain myself? Yet again, I have spent more time OOC than IC.

2. "Batty" to me mean's "bum" Ivan, an we were speaking in the context of being a "bum" and robbing your friends as that what the whole RP scenario was about your character because all you do is gang hop, provide zero RP, an cannot take constructive criticism and steal, you are known as a "Fox" right? "Mr Fantastic Fox", please stop making me out to be somebody I am not. I am not homophobic if that's what you're genuinely implying? Yet again:

"I do not condone in homophobic behaviour at any given time and you have nit picked that too far, I don't really get the harassment that you're trying to get at? In no way shape or form did I mean to be homophobic. Is there anything else you are leaving out in this report?".

I really don't want to speak about thing's like this as I find it inappropriate for a virtual game. You are nit picking, is it not obvious?

3. Bluntly, I didn't know how else to describe it other than Lisp? I couldn't hear the person speaking to me, I had said it, only once with roleplaying "is it you or the mask", which I believe to be completely valid and no I do not condone or think it is acceptable to mock peoples voices, is that not obvious? After the gentleman's voice box even sounded clearer, it was a heavy heated situation and a lot of adrenalin?

"Why wouldn't I say that it was lisp? (I take lisp not just being born from it or having an speech impediment, you can have lisp from doing multiple things or voices, I don't know if he is putting on a voice as you are all blacked out, I do multiple voices in RP, I sometimes get voices where I produce funny sounds emphasising words which sound like lisp or I'm sounding like I have food in my mouth or as such I also get a speech problem sometimes? Is this not roleplay?)
or the mask if I genuinely couldn't hear what he was saying? Hence why I Roleplayed? "Is it you or the mask?"

Why can you not separate IC and OOC?

Am I tweaking or something? Maybe with your accusations that's your real thoughts on Bobby's voice? That people make fun of his voice and that he has a problem with it? I don't know? I don't even know the guy and why am I even justifying myself?

How am I aware that this person has a speech impediment? Is this not Roleplay? I do not know this person? Which he is aware as he was confronting me multiple times trying to flex on me? "Do you know who I am?" Multiple times which he can confirm. How could I tell who it was as I was trying to hear him properly? How do I know that's his real voice?

I apologize if he feels "harassed" by me asking him to clear his voice box? I couldn't hear him speak to me.
Why didn't this get mentioned in OOC or taken to QE? Once again. I have never even met this person in city before as of the amount of times he was questioning me? This is also a completely different RP situation?"

What more have I had to respond to? All my reasoning's are here. Please take your time to read Ivan, I am not trying to be a victim here please. I just want a fair experience for RPUK and nothing else.

If people were offended then they could have easily brought it to me straight away, the community and people I know understand I am one of the most approachable and understanding people they can come across because I am not bias towards peoples beliefs and understanding's themselves, like I said if we were still friends you really wouldn't have thought twice whatsoever.

I am finished with replying now and repeating myself. I have asked you multiple times to come to QE, this is obvious that this is just a revenge report, I honestly wish you the best with your RP Ivan and I apologise for giving you the time of day. Mistakes happen, I was done trying to help you which hence why I blocked you. Please remove my profile picture out of the Gyazo Screenshots also, I replied I didn't like it twice as it contains a photo of me and my daughter and I don't want that public on the forums.

Best regards, Tom.

Good evening all,

I'll quickly quote C1.4 so I can reference it;

"(C1.4) Harassment - Permanent ban - Any threat to, or harassment of, any person, or the community, will not be tolerated. Depending on the context of the threat we will fully assist the UK police with their enquiries."

I've read all the replies and viewed all the evidence and C1.4 has been broken here ("Any threat to...any person...will not be tolerated"). The initial screenshot where @Didymus threatens @IvanKane, "I'd smack your fucking face in if I knew you out of city" following a sour roleplay situation isn't acceptable. The messages that followed, posted by @Didymus, alleged a rule break and that was why the "QE" summon was messaged, now I don't know what happened before these messages but regardless of how you feel, never threaten another player with violence. I recognise you considered him a friend, and that's why you might've felt those comments acceptable, but they're not. If you feel angry about a situation that has happened, turn off the computer and get some fresh air.

Moving on, I've got something I'd like to mention.

@IvanKane You've reported an initial grievance of C1.4, where you're justified to do so, but then you later link a video with seemingly nothing to do with the initial rule break alleging the reported player for making fun of a speech impediment, then followed up with alleged homophobia. I do not appreciate you throwing random evidence into the mix in an attempt to get the reported player in trouble for something unrelated to the initial grievance. If you wish to report the player for a different rule break unrelated to the situation or initial grievance, do so in another report where it can be investigated independently. Sand-bagging the reported player with more allegations and no ability to liaise regarding a separate issue in an attempt to make them look bad makes you look worse.

Action Taken - Report Approved

Char ID: 63583
Rulebreak(s): C1.4
Action:
Warning

One final thing, @Didymus, any future guilty cases of C1.4 will be a permanent ban.

Back