What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - SGT Jesse Frost - RDM (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qusai

Your In-game name

[P] LCpl. Qusai

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

SGT Jesse Frost

Date of the incident

04/29/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So I crashed my vehicle and some friends decide to take to the hospital by using a helicopter, so we headed to the airport. So while my friend was pulling out his helicopter some guys start threatning them and pull out their pistols, then after the incident warms up a bit shots start going around, but the problem is that I was on the ground bleeding out(was not a threat, no weapon out, and not in a state to comply) and I got executed instantly with not even a single bit of RP, the video below shows the incident in a clearer way.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CppLRGADRys
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm assuming you died when I shot the guy dragging you.. I never intended to shoot you but I'm guessing you died when the dragger was killed? You can clearly hear a friend of yours say "Last warning! Holster your weapons or you'll be shot!" the shots upon you were a mistake.. If you have any further problems talk to me on teamspeak. cheers and sorry for the incident in place..

I'm assuming you died when I shot the guy dragging you.. I never intended to shoot you but I'm guessing you died when the dragger was killed? You can clearly hear a friend of yours say "Last warning! Holster your weapons or you'll be shot!" the shots upon you were a mistake.. If you have any further problems talk to me on teamspeak. cheers and sorry for the incident in place..
I know what you are trying to say, but when the dragger is shot the one being dragged doesnt die, and if you watch the video closely, you see that my dragger gets shot then the shots pause for a split second, then i get executed.

Yeah I see that, I think what happened was that I shot him a couple times, I wasn't sure if he was dead so I fired again.. Unfortunately hitting you :/. I don't pay attention to the chat during gun fights like most people due to how intense they can get.. Sorry once again, I'll make sure it doesn't happen.

Yeah I see that, I think what happened was that I shot him a couple times, I wasn't sure if he was dead so I fired again.. Unfortunately hitting you :/. I don't pay attention to the chat during gun fights like most people due to how intense they can get.. Sorry once again, I'll make sure it doesn't happen.
Hello I am the guy that was dragging him. If you view my recent report it also shows u using poor rp and executing me with no roleplay whatsoever. I do not believe that you executed him accidentally as i was stood up and ud have to have a pretty innacurate shot to hit a guy in the head on the floor accidentally.

Ok then, looking at this report alone, there is a chance that there may be a missfire from what i can see in the video myself. i cannot go off the words of what was going around outside the camera view so unfortunately due to me not feeling confident that there is definitely a rule break here.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back