What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - SGT Jesse Frost - Fail/Poor RP / RDM (Action taken - Warning given)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NB

Your In-game name

[SS] Gen. KaptainKush

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

SGT Jesse Frost

Date of the incident

04/30/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Fail/Poor RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Basically the guy I was dragging had crashed, so i went to get a heli to help him and when I did i was told not to and then after shots were fired i was shot and so was the guy I was dragging (he was RDM) Then i was executed instantly without any roleplay at all. The combat had ended and you have to roleplay to execute a guy. The video starts when i arrive at the air hangar. In my opinion this was not good roleplay.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYtKdjQZ-eQ
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes

^ This never happened apart from the last report against me.... 

No

^ That's a lie what your friend said? I mean.. One of you must have lied?

Yes

No

Aiden007 said:

Yes

No

Like I said if there was any further issue with this, contact me on teamspeak? Did you even read the post before.

I was the person initiating and when your buddy pulled out a weapon and warned me 3 times i fired and we traded. You then start to look like you were pulling a weapon so my buddy shot you. I will see if I have a recording of the situation.

Yes

No

Yes

No

Like I said if there was any further issue with this, contact me on teamspeak? Did you even read the post before.
I tried to find you but you werent in teamspeak thats the same thing isnt it? I tried to resolve it?

I was the person initiating and when your buddy pulled out a weapon and warned me 3 times i fired and we traded. You then start to look like you were pulling a weapon so my buddy shot you. I will see if I have a recording of the situation.
You used a very poor initiation at no point did you make a threat to my life? you can see that in the recording

I tried to find you but you werent in teamspeak thats the same thing isnt it? I tried to resolve it?

You used a very poor initiation at no point did you make a threat to my life? you can see that in the recording
How is this poor initiation? I had a gun to you and your mate pulled a weapon on a drawn gun... That's pretty bad lol.. I dont need to say "Or ill shoot" because thats obvious if i have a firearm on you lol

"I tried to find you but you werent in teamspeak thats the same thing isnt it? I tried to resolve it?" - You do realise not everyone uses Teamspeak all the time to play? You could've just sent a message in chat?

0:35 - 0:45 You call that an initiation? 

"I tried to find you but you werent in teamspeak thats the same thing isnt it? I tried to resolve it?" - You do realise not everyone uses Teamspeak all the time to play? You could've just sent a message in chat?
To be quite honest theres been like 3 reports against you for poor RP. For example, in another report (recent) someone (i think TCK)  have already talked to you about poor initiation and still you havent learnt from your past mistake?

There's only you and your buddies report against me. No need to take this off topic from the situation WE'RE in.. Not any others

looking at this, i understand why there was a push to shoot the said person but that is the animation that comes out of dropping someone so he may have still put his hands up with you still having the advantage, i understand the aiming of the guns strait at people as the threat but i agree, with the one dragging, it could of been improved better that how it was handled. is this understood?

Last edited by a moderator:
looking at this, i understand why there was a push to shoot the said person but that is the animation that comes out of dropping someone so he may have still put his hands up with you still having the advantage, i understand the aiming of the guns strait at people as the threat but i agree, with the one dragging, it could of been improved better that how it was handled. is this understood?
Of course the situation could have been handled better, sorry for any inconvenience.  

Really sorry for late response, has some important irl shit going on which total lost me :/

I will deny/accept but will add an RCON warning to you so if this happens other staff know and more different action will be taken if you get me...

Anyway aslong as you remember that you should be good.

Denied/accepted Warning given

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back