What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Several Marabunta - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one example of a few instances where you could hear other people in the background of Omizz's microphone while we had him as a hostage. Only including this instance as the others were proving difficult to find, however Omizz has already admitted in the replies to this report that he was indeed screensharing in the marabunta discord so I don't feel it's necessary to include more than what made me convinced he was screensharing to them.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I believe that although it's only bits and pieces of the situation, everything put together here paints quite the clear picture that Omizz was screensharing to other Marabunta members for the duration of the hostage situation, and so they logged in to grab us once we were done with Omizz knowing that we would return since I told Omizz I'm heading back to mara before leaving him in Grapeseed. I believe that Top Spliffer is lying and was the person who was spotted at civilian impound while we were still in Paleto, possibly putting his gun there in anticipation to quickly go get it once we arrived, rather than the claims of him selling for the duration he was logged into the server for.

omizz taken hostage.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@sigmaticCOULD you show the entire clip of you being downed instead of a mere 7 seconds?
Hardly see why that's necessary, the clip is only there to show your ID's as well as you calling out the 3rd member (Devon) to show the people I'm reporting for the possibly metagaming.

If staff need anything more from me I'll be happy to send them it when requested. Other than that I will not be replying any more.

Hardly see why that's necessary, the clip is only there to show your ID's as well as you calling out the 3rd member (Devon) to show the people I'm reporting today for the "hop on squad".
I feel it's necessary as it shows me disappear for 1-2 minutes and then come back with a sawnoff, I'm guessing you don't want to show it because u are embarrassed but I feel its extremely important for this report.

That whole reply was a bunch of waffle wtf, that "not omizz's voice" vid is a random ass guy just laughing, might aswell have been some guy outside of ur bedroom window. I never undeafened myself in discord during that whole scenario. The guy you claimed was next to Rob on the ninja isn't even a marabunta member. During that whole situation u were trying to point out rulebreaks even stopping our RP at one point and say in OOC "Do you really wanna powergame this?" You're out to get mara banned instead of actually roleplaying with us, sort your priorities out.

As mentioned before, you got downed and AFTER you got downed Rob went to get his shotgun out. Ur making 0 sense, ur trying to force urself to believe ur in the right. Nothing ur saying is painting a "clear picture" it's giving me mad headaches.

That whole reply was a bunch of waffle wtf, that "not omizz's voice" vid is a random ass guy just laughing, might aswell have been some guy outside of ur bedroom window. I never undeafened myself in discord during that whole scenario. The guy you claimed was next to Rob on the ninja isn't even a marabunta member. During that whole situation u were trying to point out rulebreaks even stopping our RP at one point and say in OOC "Do you really wanna powergame this?" You're out to get mara banned instead of actually roleplaying with us, sort your priorities out.

As mentioned before, you got downed and AFTER you got downed Rob went to get his shotgun out. Ur making 0 sense, ur trying to force urself to believe ur in the right. Nothing ur saying is painting a "clear picture" it's giving me mad headaches.
That clip is only to show what made me believe you were screensharing, as the sounds came from neither me nor the person driving the car. And you have already admitted many times in the report so far that you were indeed screensharing to Marabunta so I hardly see any necessity to criticize the clip anyhow, whether you were muted or not your stream was fully available for anyone in Marabunta to view.

Concerning Rob, all I've stated is that I believe he wasn't actually selling for the 40 minutes prior to me being downed like he claimed, he was likely spotted at civilian impound (where his gun was) a good 10-15 minutes before me and my friend went to marabunta. All the clips posted are just to make it easier for the staff member dealing with this report to refer against any logs.

If you feel I have broken any rules you should put up a report about it, at this point you are both just being toxic for no reason.

I already admitted to screensharing?? There is nothing to prove for you, i ADMITTED to it. As i said earlier sigmatic, I was already screensharing before u took me. Nothing was metagamed and nobody was hopping on because I got kidnapped. They would've been armed with guns but they weren't. This war used to be fun, nobody wants to roleplay with you in specific anymore because they know ur somehow gonna accuse them of breaking a rule. I'm done with replying, just gonna wait for staff to answer.

Clip "notomizzsvoice": Not sure what this proves doesn't seem like anything, just a bunch of noise could be from your mates mic even

Clip "yodevonandids": The fella next to the bike is not even Marabunta his name is Jak, pretty sure he is a Callaghan 

Clip "constructionlongtime": I don't understand the point of this clip at all and it's so sped up I can't tell what you're saying

civilian impound (where Top Spliffer's gun was, while he allegedly claimed to be selling for 40 minutes, not setting up)
already mentioned I had to go all the way to police impound to get my strap out
Would be nice if you actually read my replies properly before you accuse me of such things.

Psianarama has been DM'd a clip of me receiving information that a marabunta was at civilian impound
Why does this evidence have to be private? If possible can I see this clip or at least an image to pinpoint who it is?

I believe that Top Spliffer is lying and was the person who was spotted at civilian impound while we were still in Paleto, possibly putting his gun there in anticipation to quickly go get it once we arrived,
Civilian Impound is not even close to mara turf so for me to put a gun in there makes zero sense. Appreciate you calling me a liar as my side of the story doesn't fit your narrative it must be wrong. 

I have no idea how staff are meant to understand your reply as I'm struggling myself and I was part of the situation.

This report is grasping at straws heavily, random 3-10 second clips of a 1 hour+ situation proves nothing.

Show the full clips unedited, I see no reason not to show them unless you have something to hide

If you feel I have broken any rules you should put up a report about it, at this point you are both just being toxic for no reason.
This whole report is toxic as it's a poor attempt to get us banned which none of us appreciate. You have the same attitude as you did in the first metagaming report on mara, that being extremely close-minded and hell bent on getting us punished for something we didn't do. Sometimes you have to understand that your wrong and in this case its obvious who is in the wrong.

Thank you to staff for taking the time to read this, very much appreciate it.

Right, I have the evidence. I'll review it all. Last chance to get your evidence in to support the report reason.
Now context does apply but judgement will only be made on the report reason. We're going to stop this back and forth NOW.

Your comments are directed to me from here on.

Clip "constructionlongtime": I don't understand the point of this clip at all and it's so sped up I can't tell what you're saying

Civilian Impound is not even close to mara turf so for me to put a gun in there makes zero sense. Appreciate you calling me a liar as my side of the story doesn't fit your narrative it must be wrong. 
'constructionlongtime' as in we were at construction for a long time, coincidentally across the road to civilian impound, where you placed your gun and where a marabunta member (assuming it was you) was seen while we still had Omizz.

Clip "notomizzsvoice": Not sure what this proves doesn't seem like anything, just a bunch of noise could be from your mates mic even
We both had voice changers on, and if it was from my microphone it would have been a lot more clear as you can hear by my voice in the aduio.

Clip "yodevonandids": The fella next to the bike is not even Marabunta his name is Jak, pretty sure he is a Callaghan 

This whole report is toxic as it's a poor attempt to get us banned which none of us appreciate. You have the same attitude as you did in the first metagaming report on mara, that being extremely close-minded and hell bent on getting us punished for something we didn't do. Sometimes you have to understand that your wrong and in this case its obvious who is in the wrong.
I don't see the need for this input, as "Jak" was the same person who metagamed in the previous marabunta report I made, which got accepted.

So I've just spent the past 2 hours reviewing.
I have two questions for Micky Reid, Patrick Johnson, Devon Hendrix and Robin Ankara.

Were you watching the stream Omizz was sharing?
Even if you didn't get involved with the situation right away or at all. Did you see the stream?

Why did you all log onto the server within half an hour of each other at the time this kidnapping occurred?
There is no point lying because I have the evidence laid out in front of me. 
 ​

Even if you didn't get involved with the situation right away or at all. Did you see the stream?
I logged on in the morning can’t remember what time it was (you can see if you have logs), spawned at my last location which was airport, checked to see if there was a gang freq set (which there wasn’t) I then set a group frequency, asked if anyone was about, didn’t get an answer so I logged off as I was in full colours and only had a bright blue car so I logged off! 

Once I logged off I went to do some IRL things with my Family, when I came back the situation already happened and I didn’t log back on till 8pm for the push! 

By the time I had logged out of the server and done something’s irl I was muted in discord the whole time as I was AFK, By the time I came back to my pc I un-deafened and seen omizz was streaming, I watched it for about 5 minuets at this point he was already dumped! I then left the calls as I turned my pc off to go for a family meal! 

Appreciate you taking the time to read this! 

I saw that he was streaming in the mara discord but didnt join as was busy talking to a friend who doesn't play on the server

Why did you all log onto the server within half an hour of each other at the time this kidnapping occurred?
Don't know, logged on to sell as mentioned several times previously which I'm sure you can check in the logs. Pretty sure that the only time I left Mara turf was to grab my sawnoff.

It is a 23 man gang so for us to log on at similar times is likely

I just woke up and logged on to RP and jumped into discord call, I was on for maybe 15/30 min sold some coke then logged out due to being bored of selling and started playing rust.

when I started watching Omizz's stream I was Already on rust, I didn't watch it whilst on the server. I wasn't even in the server for the second push, not entirely sure if I was in RP before joining the call or vice versa, but I wasn't aware of the Omizz situation both in city and ooc.

Even if I was aware of the situation (once again I wasn't) I joined our discord at 12:47 which was over 30 mins after Omizz was initially Taken from turf, I feel like I can't even log on to the server ATM without being called out for some sort of rule break, I'm here to have fun not to walk on eggshells. this war has clearly become a one-sided ooc war. 

Yes, I woke up and got on my computer and opened discord which is what I do every time I log on my computer looked in the marabunta vc and saw there were people active in the call so I joined looked at what Omizz was streaming cause I was curious to what he was sharing.

Around 5 minutes later I left the stream and deafend in Discord to go make some breakfast and cleaned the leftover dishes from the night prior before coming back on my pc to log onto the server.

As I've said already I logged on the server with the intention of selling (which can be backed up with logs) the only time I left turf while on the server was to look at Lang and Diaz's because I saw a tweedle post and was wondering what they had in stock. During this time I did not watch Omizz's stream and did not let it affect my roleplay and carried on selling which is what I planned to do and is usually what I do every day I log on.

During this time I was on the server I did not make any attempt to contact anyone or get prepared in anyway the only weapon I had was a crowbar which I already had on me, it would also be crucial if the two grove involved had a clip of them sticking up Rob to show that we we're indeed selling on turf and not prepared at ALL to what went down as I feel 7 seconds of footage could be very misleading.

With this quite new term "Hop on squad" I'm genuinely curious how long I would have to wait before logging on cause I feel like at this point I could be risking a ban by logging on at any point except a restart.

Keep in mind that they came for us we did not go for them.

Thank you for taking your time to look at this.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Righty-o all context and evidence considered I have judgements.

Conclusion.
Character name: Omizz Quando
Rule: G3.1 Using OOC Information
Action: Warning ONLY.
This is not the first time we've heard yourself hot-micing a external call.
Be mindful that your stream WILL influence those watching, intentional or not. 

Conclusion.
Character name: Devon Hendrix
Action: Permanent Ban. No restriction on appeal time.
You logged in around the time Omizz had been taken. You've admitted to seeing the stream.
You were aware of the situation and the evidence shows you logged on and got involved.

Conclusion.
Character name: Robin Ankara
Action: Warning ONLY.
You logged in at the exact moment Omizz had been taken.
You were prepared to a degree that something would happen.
You are getting this one chance. If you are caught in a situation similar to this your punishment won't be light.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back