What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Ricky - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaffla

Professional Troll
reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

PC Vaffla

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Ricky

Date of the incident

02/16/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Myself and PCSO Stryker were in the Kavala greenzone dealing with a hobo "protest" who were blocking the roads repeatedly, and so we decided to begin issuing tickets after they repeatedly refused to comply. While in the process of issuing the tickets, PCSO Stryker was gunned down, followed by myself seconds later as I attempted to figure where the shots came from. No initiation was at any point noticed, with no RP prior to it either. I attempted to make contact with Ricky over direct chat and also a text via mobile, but he responded to neither.

Ricky Stats Page: http://stats.altislife.co.uk/getplayer.php?playerid=76561198059509812
Name:Ricky
Steam ID:76561198059509812
GUID:74fad786f5cc2df698123dd450c8eb61

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9Nbf1JaV98

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I was present at this protest watching across the street to amuse myself, i do have a recording of the incident if needed, but when it happened i checked the map and the shots were actually fired from a house which is technically inside greenzone aswell as rdm

Last edited by a moderator:
you sure you don't have the wrong ricky?

you've got the wrong person
It's the only Ricky I can see that was online at the time. That said, I will recheck now and find all other possibles online at the time with the same name.

you could of contacted me via ts to speak about this
I tried in-game, but admittedly did not check if you were already on Teamspeak.

That aside, I'm still unsure of your perspective of the incident and why you opened fire on two cops inside a green zone without initiation, as if I have missed something (ie if you gave warnings before the above recording) I don't take it personally being corrected.

I tried in-game, but admittedly did not check if you were already on Teamspeak.

That aside, I'm still unsure of your perspective of the incident and why you opened fire on two cops inside a green zone without initiation, as if I have missed something (ie if you gave warnings before the above recording) I don't take it personally being corrected.
fair enough I understand your side, but I still think you should of looked into the matter more thorough before posting onto the forums. 

fair enough I understand your side, but I still think you should of looked into the matter more thorough before posting onto the forums. 
I don't exactly feel like this is working towards resolving the situation. I'll await an admin to make a decision on this and refrain from further posts unless you are wanting to discuss the substance of the report (ie, the RDM in the green zone).

I don't exactly feel like this is working towards resolving the situation. I'll await an admin to make a decision on this and refrain from further posts unless you are wanting to discuss the substance of the report (ie, the RDM in the green zone).
I'm just saying, you shouldn't of answered this question incorrectly.

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

Vaffla I just want to confirm this was server 2 at 2200 hours on the 16th?
It was that yes, the video timing says it was 22:02 exactly (matched up via the timestamp shadowplay started recording, added length of recording up until that point). Server 2 is also correct afaik (can't see any reason why that would be incorrect, although I checked my stats page and it isn't showing any of my logins for the past few days so can't verify 100%).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back