What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Pepito - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfgang Bogdanow

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

[GSF] Big Smoke

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Pepito

Date of the incident

12/23/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

He told me to get my hands up they weren't threatening my life i ran and he told me to stop and then he shot me. he didn't at any point tell me he would take lethal action if i didn't comply but shot me anyways

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/XZEVzyhG4uw
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

My friend and I engaged in RP. You clearly hear my friend saying 'Hands up, Hands, Hands, Hands...' and then I told him to put his hands on his head not only once, but twice, and to stop running once he refused to comply to to that. The only way to stop him from running away was for me then to shoot him. This is in my opinion maintaining RP and most definitely a revenge report ALSO the player made no attempt to contact me Whatsoever!

Mate there is a reason why i'm reporting you for poor RP. saying "hands up, hands up" is poor RP 

Btw i said in OCC that you should join TS, then you didn't respond and i tried finding you on TS where you weren't either, so i did try the best i could to contact you about it. 

(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's also a difference between that and you running away with a weapon and potentially finding cover to engage us back in combat. I not only said put your hands up but to also stop running multiple times because you were a threat in this situation. As you can hear from the end of the video you seem to be very angry about what happened and like to jump to the conclusion of RDM

Pepito, for me to shoot you, you have to initiate properly.

And if i would have tried to fight you i would Initate since you didn't. 

I initiated on you, telling you to put your hands up, therefore you had the right to shoot me ... hence, why I needed to stop you when you refused to comply. I'm not sure why you're this angry 😟

Also, to add, the RP was originally initiated on your friend, who called you to come outside ... therefore he brought you into the RP as you saw we were holding him up

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back