What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Pablo Escobar - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerMtm

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

SerMtm

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Pablo Escobar

Date of the incident

12/03/1996

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 3

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my friends where at drug dealer, we took a guy hostage and took his coms, plus he wase'nt with the guys who killed us as we believe but he wouldent have been able to call them in anyway since i took his coms, me and my friends who had the exact same cloths seen a helicopter landing and we panic, but when everything has calm down we where looking around and wee seen this guy across the street in a window with guns but we didn't do anything to him and ignored him.. after a while i turned around to look at the stairs and got shot in the back without initiation, at firs we tought it was from stairs but later we figured out that the guy who shot me was still across the road and didnt even come up to initiate. you'll see how stupidly i die, the guys who showed up and killed us where not there before i started recording but i have more recorded stuff before that moment if you need anything.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/koDtyKegCS8

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Sorry as we later figured it out he was on the stairs but he didnt say anything before shooting me, non of us herd it.

Hello dear admins this is Pablo Escobar and i came here to defend my self from this reporting situation.

1. This guy is Metagaming on the beginning of the video.

2. When i climbed the stairs i was multiple times saying "Put your hands up", then a person warned him about the stairs, but if you look very closelly and with atention to the video you can hear me saying the words, put your hands up.

I will not say more but the truth, why the sound of the persons in-game of this gentleman is so low?

I iniciated on him and he acted hostile to me by pointing his weapon to the stair, the noise polution on the background of his recording does not let my voice to be hear, even the hostage voice is very lower and with echo....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello dear admins this is Pablo Escobar and i came here to defend my self from this reporting situation.

1. This guy is Metagaming on the beginning of the video.

2. When i climbed the stairs i was multiple times saying "Put your hands up", then a person warned him about the stairs, but if you look very closelly and with atention to the video you can hear me saying the words, put your hands up.

I will not say more but the truth, why the sound of the persons in-game of this gentleman is so low?

I iniciated on him and he acted hostile to me by pointing his weapon to the stair, the noise polution on the background of his recording does not let my voice to be hear, even the hostage voice is very lower and with echo....
You notice your friend in the big loud truk outside, well maybe thats why i could not here anything also in the video its clear that i didn't hear you becuse of that and also i had no idea you where on the stairs until i seen bluets coming at my face. i dont believe it was a proper initiation, specially when i could not hear you or see you never minding that i had no idea you where by the stairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back