What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Oenomaus6 - RDM - Awaiting (Farmer Giles)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll tell you EXACTLY how I know because I was in the helicopter hovering over the trader providing support for my friend whilst he was selling Iron. I saw your car approach I saw your friend take the truck and I saw you follow him to the field THATS HOW I KNOW you're involved so stop saying that you were not.

I have it all on my video. 

Don't you understand that there need to me some kind of ignition before you shoot the hell out of me?

And i would like some proof that the helicopter were watching me all the time, because i didn't see it

If you were in that helicopter you could see i didn't touch the god damn truck :D

Last edited by a moderator:
As I've explained in one of my previous posts I asked my friend over radio if your friend initiated or not, and I didn't get a reply from him I saw you approach my helicopter I saw you pull your gun out I didn't want to take a chance 'heat of the moment' I may have jumped the gun a little and didn't want to take the risk so I opened fire. 

At the end of the day all this drama has gone too far now I'll compensate you for your MK20 when I return home on Wednesday . If I am not banned of course. 

I tried to apologise I tried to resolve it in teamspeak and couldn't due to your racist friend now were here arguing like a bunch 10 year olds.  

I'll deposit your money on Wednesday if I'm not banned. 

I haven't got anything else to say unless the admins ask me something. 

I'm Sorry it had to go this far, but it's not easy When your 3 or 4 friends is complaining and shouting about my friend saying some negative words 

at the end it were Them who told me to go on the forums 

Ill Leave @Farmer GilesTo deal with this one. Since he has a better understanding of whats actually going on. For now the topic will be locked awaiting farmers decision. 

Right there was no initiation, no one was killed or initiated on, this was really poor roleplay and a ban for RDM will be approved .

RDM 

Steam ID

4 days ago

fd44c3874cca847fe2c23e6fbedffdd6

BattlEye GUID

4 days ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back