What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Obuolys - Glitcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manuel Hung

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Salty

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Obuolys

Date of the incident

08/24/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Glitcher

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was at iron/copper trader as we had intel that some trucks were coming to sell, I was the only one there at the time from my gang and he did initiate on me (sort of). I was confused so did not shoot straight away however he did. That is not the problem though, he then went on to body glitch me as you can clearly see in the video. It is hard to see if it was him or not as there are no name tags but if you slow the video down, you can see that he shot me. In the video you can see that my friend Stuart asks them to come to ts but they do not respond.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TfOd1pG6H4
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

This is pretty hard to say but can you get some concrete evidence that Oboulys is the guy who body glitched ya because you will find that the guy on the right in green is the one that shot but the naked one on left is the one that glitched.

I believe that the name of the man who body glitches me then is Mandis. I will look through my footage and see what I've got. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, seriously guys, wow! I didn't even gliched you, btw, I initiaded you before, you cut that space so yea man. I was the guy with green clothes.

I wasn't reporting you for rdm, but for glitching. My mistake if it wasn't you and I'm sorry but you cannot say your friend is not in the wrong here. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back