What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [NV] Jockcam - RDM (Banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartinPure

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Vasily

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[NV] Jockcam

Date of the incident

07/22/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So we were hovering close to drug dealer, we got 3 warning shots towards our helicopter, so we flew away, observed what they were doing ( no shots where fired upon us during that) then we drove 700+ meters away, to land. Then we hear 2 shots fired and the 3d shot was lethal and killed the co pilot, while we tried to drive away.

I tried to contact them on teamspeak after the whole drug dealer thing was done. and he was arguing with me and didn't want to solve it. ( i waited to see if i chould find a staff remember to join the conversation on team speak, but no one was around) i still want to solve this.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.twitch.tv/flashmd/v/79323916
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes          (Tried to talk to him day - 2- after the accident, http://imgur.com/a/bzT9t

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Martin made this ticket while i was busy with the in-game stuff to avoid confusion about names. I am Vasily. Martin was driving the helicopter.

Hello lads,

Long night aye... Well here is my side of the story :

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here is the teamspeak conversation that we had showing that you had no intent to resolve the issue :

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0jCVNyfQn6N

Thanks admins, have a good one lads.

- Jockam

Can you please explain to me how are we supposed to hear you shooting from 400M with a silencer when we are in a loud helicopter? Tracers don't work at the day unless you shoot at a certain angle. Last but not least you had  a car and you could have drove closer to us and role played the situation.

Heya Jockam, can you please upload the whole conversation on teamspeak? Not to be rude or anything.  

And we do still want to resolve this without admin beaing involved, but its 2 sided, we feel that you killed vasily without any reason. 

-Martin 

Heya Jockam, can you please upload the whole conversation on teamspeak? Not to be rude or anything.  

And we do still want to resolve this without admin beaing involved, but its 2 sided, we feel that you killed vasily without any reason. 

-Martin 

I can provide that for you http://vocaroo.com/i/s0jCVNyfQn6N ps sorry about they rustling in the background i was eating.

I have provided my evidence, I have no reason to discuss it as you clearly didnt want to do that yesterday.

thanks again.

-Jockcam

Right, all these replies? And we're not getting anywhere. For those who commented who were not directly involved will be punished accordingly. Currently I'm unable to do that while I'm at work. Locked pending staff review.

I only want you three replying to the thread.

@Jockcam@Vasily@MartinPure

You gave the gentelmen warning shots, they flew away from the drug dealer. You then pursue them in a car, get into a postion to take letahal action and shoot to kill? Is there anything else I have missed?

We gave them warning shots, they flew 500m away, I then go to pick my car up from the building and see that they are still hovering within our vicinity. I gave them more warning shots, I then drive up the hill to find where my friend was, who wasnt in the gang explaining the no sign of hexagons. I find out he has his own car that he stole and then I start heading to the scrap yard as we were going to scrap the hemmit that we stole which was full of drugs, and I see the helicopter landing within 500m of where the first warning shots were fired. When you give someone warning shots. That means get out the area. Not land and pose a threat to us in the direction which we are heading. 

Thanks,

@JohnJoeegan

We gave them warning shots, they flew 500m away, I then go to pick my car up from the building and see that they are still hovering within our vicinity. I gave them more warning shots, I then drive up the hill to find where my friend was, who wasnt in the gang explaining the no sign of hexagons. I find out he has his own car that he stole and then I start heading to the scrap yard as we were going to scrap the hemmit that we stole which was full of drugs, and I see the helicopter landing within 500m of where the first warning shots were fired. When you give someone warning shots. That means get out the area. Not land and pose a threat to us in the direction which we are heading. 

Thanks,

@JohnJoeegan
Well from our perspective, the only warning shots we did see nor noticed where the one when we hovered next to the drug dealer. the warning shot u took towards us when we hovered about 300 meters away, never conected, u shot with a silencer in bright day, as u can see in our video. we did not see any tracers or noticed anything, so we went for a landing 700 meters away from drug dealer, as u can see we had a mark so we knew exactly how far away we was, and then we started to land.

-Martin

Right, my conclusion.

@JockcamThere was nothing wrong with your first set of warning shots. Your second Warning shots would not land near the target, you were ranged at 200M and the helicopter was further away and higher up.

Martin And Vasily after receiving the first set of warning shots flew away and complied with your demands. You then actively pursue the helicopter until they are 700M away from the drug dealer and shoot to kill and this is quite concerning.

They did not pose at any time a form of aggression towards you or your party. This could of been easily resolved if you spoke to the gents on TS With a member of the support team. However you preferred this to be placed on to the forums. 

After speaking to members of the Staff Team we came to the conclusion of this being RDM. Yes you may of used warning shots, however each time the flew further away from the scene and when they went to land they were not in the drug dealing area. You followed them and you chose to kill them. 

Ban issued for RDM 

Name:[NV] Jockcam

Steam ID:76561198080067631

GUID:2036a4503dfdbbc560512c385644ac41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back