What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Nathan James and SFC Michael Murphy - Poor/Low Quality RP (Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannah Montana

Your In-game name

TCK John Dillinger

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Nathan James and SFC Michael Murphy

Date of the incident

04/29/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Pulled over at the side of the road as there had just been a big crash resulting in several people being injured and a building getting demolished, I went to speak to a person who's voice i knew and was meet by Nathan James who initiated with " Hands up are I shoot " we then begin to take shots from his buddy SFC Michael Murphy before he finishes his initiation of i have friends in the area.
I would consider this extremely poor RP as we are taken shots before the guy even finishes his initiation and also the fact he is hobo initiating whilst his friend sets up with a bigger weapon.
I did not try to resolve due to the RP being so bad and the fact i was in the middle of doing something anyway.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eV4ok5O-MSE&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

huh, well.

I would have happily resolved this situation in Teamspeak because I was just following orders form nathan james. I came in a box truck and when nathan james got in a firefight he didn't transmit anything over TS because he was muted. So he said dude active gunfight kill them and i jumped out and tried to shoot the members. When i looked at the vid i had no idea when this was happening but i remembered the setting. If i had heard what nathan james said i wouldnt have shot..

Also the first MX shooting wasn't even me because i turned up just as one TCk member hid behind a truck and i shot.

I didn't even know initiaton was finished because Nathan said he was being shot by ur gus. This could have all been handled in a different manner and im sorry you had to go to report.

Ill see if i can get a perspective form my view.

OK, I DID hear Nathan james talk but i wasnt paying attention and the MX shooting isnt me because I had a suppressed one. Recording is uploading.

I would like to echo the poor RP part of this report. SFC Murphy and his mate came up to myself ingame, they started using squaky voices (I do not know why) and poorly roleplayed with me...Despite myself having a gun out they knocked me out when I asked them to put their guns away to talk, later they robbed me and I stated "If you rob me you may get shot" - something along these lines, they asked if that was a threat to which I stated "Please give it back", they then shot and killed myself alongside a a gang member of mine that was AFK. We brought them to a liason, and admittedly it got a bit heated before both sides calmed down, until they started laughing at myself when I tried to explain the situation in full and say what they did wrong, I left at that point as clearly they did not believe that their roleplay was poor - as in, the type of RP that constitutes shooting someone 2 seconds after mocking their voice/trying to use squeaky accents to troll, later to have poor RP by knocking someone out with a gun facing towards them, and to then practically RDM people...

I do not have video evidence of ingame unfortunately, however I may be able to get a recording of the liason.
"SFC Murphy and his mate came up to myself ingame"

umm nope i didnt.

I was told there was fire exchanged and i got behind someone and shot him. Maybe call us to teamspeak so you can have ALL the information next time

https://youtu.be/refzDoZd4r4

"-we then begin to take shots from his buddy SFC Michael Murphy before he finishes his initiation of i have friends in the area. "

You obviously have me confused with someone else.

This report is lit i have seen this guys around breaking RP aswell wont take them long to get deproted xD
Evidence please. Oh and.

[SIZE=medium](12.4) Commenting on a ban appeal or report a player thread that is not involving you will lead to a warning point and a 7 day posting restriction. [/SIZE]

Also the first MX shooting wasn't even me
I killed you and you were the only guy in the area with a gun , i made sure i cleared the area before i executed you, you shot way to early buddy and the initiation was terrible, if you are unclear on shooting then the best advice is not to shoot.

This could have all been handled in a different manner and im sorry you had to go to report.
This is not the first time i have met you guys in game and tbh i was going to report the last time but i gave you guys the benefit of the doubt and decided not to, but i will say thisa when i was in teamspeak for over 45 mins the last time with you guys it was quite shocking if im being honest there was alot of laughing about the situation and no one wanted to accept responsibility.

So instead of going through that again for 45 mins and wasting my time in teamspeak, when i could actually be having fun playing i choose to bring it to a report on the forums.

All I would like to say is, I accept it wasn't the best rp, but I didn't shoot, i didn't give orders to shoot or anything. Considering all i had was a rook, you can even hear that i didn't shoot. I was killed within a few minutes of saying Hands up or we'll shoot. Once again i would like to say that i did not fire a single shot. 

huh, well.

I would have happily resolved this situation in Teamspeak because I was just following orders form nathan james. I came in a box truck and when nathan james got in a firefight he didn't transmit anything over TS because he was muted. So he said dude active gunfight kill them and i jumped out and tried to shoot the members. When i looked at the vid i had no idea when this was happening but i remembered the setting. If i had heard what nathan james said i wouldnt have shot..

Also the first MX shooting wasn't even me because i turned up just as one TCk member hid behind a truck and i shot.

I didn't even know initiaton was finished because Nathan said he was being shot by ur gus. This could have all been handled in a different manner and im sorry you had to go to report.

Ill see if i can get a perspective form my view.
You uploaded evidence that proves you were lying in this. Don't try and drag me down considering i did not give you "orders" to shoot.

Ok so i have spoken to Nathan James and we have had a chat regarding the situation and he has agreed that the initiation was poor from his side and has assured me it will be improved upon, so i would like to remove him from the report please.

Regarding SFC Michael Murphy He did come to teamspeak with Nathan but did not stay around for long and i leave the offer open tro him to join me for a chat if he wishes.

Ok so i have spoken to Nathan James and we have had a chat regarding the situation and he has agreed that the initiation was poor from his side and has assured me it will be improved upon, so i would like to remove him from the report please.

Regarding SFC Michael Murphy He did come to teamspeak with Nathan but did not stay around for long and i leave the offer open tro him to join me for a chat if he wishes.
I cant join today but the point is i was told i was allowed to shoot and the mx firing at you early was not me because in the recording even i heard the fire exchange. I shot and killed someone but you wouldnt have heard that. I can talk to you tomorrow if you still have anything to say. 

This is not the first time i have met you guys in game and tbh i was going to report the last time but i gave you guys the benefit of the doubt and decided not to, but i will say thisa when i was in teamspeak for over 45 mins the last time with you guys it was quite shocking if im being honest there was alot of laughing about the situation and no one wanted to accept responsibility.

So instead of going through that again for 45 mins and wasting my time in teamspeak, when i could actually be having fun playing i choose to bring it to a report on the forums.
I have never been in teamspeak with you. period. Obviously there is a misunderstanding. The poor RP was from the guy with an MX shooting too early. I have proved that was not me because i had a suppressed one and i came after shots were fired. I dont think theres anything else to say except for watch the video from my perspective. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I meant confused who was shooting the MX ingame beacsuse obviously if you watch my video you can hear fire exchanged before i kill anyone... Has anyone even watched it? And everyone bringing up this previous shit, its past and i have done nothing wrong in this situation i did not fire anything too early until Nathan said i have friends in the area and was shot.

All I would like to say is, I accept it wasn't the best rp, but I didn't shoot

You uploaded evidence that proves you were lying in this. Don't try and drag me down considering i did not give you "orders" to shoot.
Here is some evidence that you are shooting mate so why are you lying?

https://youtu.be/ElbC91Lznho

Well never mind john allready spoke with him so delete this post

Last edited by a moderator:
I killed you and you were the only guy in the area with a gun , i made sure i cleared the area before i executed you, you shot way to early buddy and the initiation was terrible, if you are unclear on shooting then the best advice is not to shoot.

You didnt kill me actually btw so obviously you are mistaken on a lot more points. Send me a video of you shooting me. I only shot after the MX fired too early but i had no idea. I will once again say watch the video as I have not broken any rules. The INITIATIOn and the Early firing WAS fail RP...

It was SGT Jesse Frost who was the guy who shot , I have only realised this after watching a video of me killing me. I will upload the video in a few days as im not at home all week 

Hey buddy, would we be able to talk about this is Teamspeak so I can explain myself? Cheers 👍

I don't have the recording but i'm sure Nathan James can confirm he was the guy who shot before the initiation was even completed.

Okay after having spoken with John, this is being marked as resolved due the numerous TS chats between the parties involved. I will say though to @Nathan James that initiation has to improve. 

Moving to rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back