What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Multiple Grove Street - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 12-minute period being determined "a day later" makes me think there might be a problem with the logs. I just realised what you mean @Stuart, I mean after being downed they returned shooting within the timeframe I provided. You could use the time Ravi or Ramsay went down intially compared to Lewis Cloud.

Last edited:
Disagree. The suicide bomber with the car was fully blacked out and should be done for RDM and NVL as he went into 10+ people with no realistic value for his life and was common sense he would lose. This was also separate as he was not using your colours so how can we link the situations?

Resigning someone as a suicide bomber is excessive because, as we all know, the bike got in the way of their attempts to run you over.
You acknowledge that 10+ went down and came back within minutes. Members from Megamall also shot you in this ACTIVE COMBAT SITUATION, do you have any clips of your ten-minute return? You said during the liaison that "you didn't have the radio turned on" as your reason for returning.

+ To be clearer for the staff, Kenny Lake (Cutlass) shot a Grove member on their turf during this situation, demonstrating that the conflict was still very much going on.

Last edited:
When you get out of the bed and collect your radio it is turned off by default. I was not aware of any active situation and returned to my "SAFEHOUSE" Which is locked as a SAFE place to avoid any further combat which is what I did. By your logic if I was to run to Ateca turf and was found by Cutlass there I would also be in an active situation? As there was no active shooting when I returned.

And if there was active shooting can you provide a clip of at least 5 minuets long to show this as per the reporting rules?

The fact is you have provided 0 proof of this "ACTIVE SITUATION" and it was only when we was already on turf and in the safehouse when shooting started which we did not get iinvolved in.

There've been a few reports recently where the replies to the initial report have spiralled out of control, with players borderline arguing with one another, demanding clips off one another and generally just clogging up the report.

Staff have to review all this - and in the interest of minimising future headaches, I'll be locking this report now.

Staff will ask questions as they see fit, it is not up to players to interrogate other players.

If staff need to ask further questions, the thread will be unlocked to allow only the person who is being asked a question to reply.

If you feel as if another reply is needed - open a discord ticket please.

Hello, had a read though of this report, and come to the decision below

having looked at the footage, and having read all the responses to this report, i don't really see how it's NVL nor NLR,
the grove in question weren't actively involved in a shootout when they got downed, nor when they initially returned to their turf,
you(as in cutlass) showing up 30-60 seconds after they had returned, without them having any grove markings on is a unfortunate coincidence
and by the looks of it you were fully aware that they had just returned to the turf, giving your conversation and the use of sessionheads, yet decided to start a gunfight anyway
forcing them into it, which going off the rules is fine, you can't argue that they intentionally went back to their turf to get actively involved when it's their turf, and they by what i can see tried almost everything to not actively get involved, yet you forced their hands, the NLR doesn't state you're not allowed to return to the area UNLESS you respawn which they didn't
thanks for the report, but unfortunately it's been denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back