What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Mike Hunt - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt C

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Tinky Winky

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Mike Hunt

Date of the incident

01/05/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Spawn into ARAC after dying in a road traffic collision, run up to a police car and as I turn to see what the shooting was all about, I am shot dead without a word by Mike Hunt. I had hobo clothing, no weapons, hadn't even said a word in game as I had just spawned in.

I asked him to come onto teamspeak and resolve it as I believe it was RDM, however he wasn't interested.

His stats: http://stats.altislife.co.uk/getplayer.php?playerid=76561198001703767
His response: http://i.imgur.com/b1s0CMk.png

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/zJQh6dVcIZ8

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

reportaplayerbanner.png

I was in hectic situation with shooting guys all over, i needed the car. As you can clearly see you were trying to enter it.. If i let you take and have to say get out, you would drive away. I had 10shots left overall, wouldn't be enough to get you through the glass. I'm sorry about it, but i just acted in the situation. 

Video nr 2 is useless? It only shows that you shoot a person, and then you get shot by his friend?

I'm sorry for the kill at the cop car.. But honestly, what would you have done? You are getting shot at, you run to your car.. A random hobo comes out of the blue running straight to the drivers seat :p

How is it pointless when you post it?
The first video, yes. Rdm.

The second where you shoot and get shot, that video is garbage.. You show nothing in the video, other than you shoot a guy and then you get shot.
Not attacking you, just telling you to maby not use useless material

If i let you take and have to say get out, you would drive away. I had 10shots left overall, wouldn't be enough to get you through the glass.

I'm sorry for the kill at the cop car.. But honestly, what would you have done? You are getting shot at, you run to your car.. A random hobo comes out of the blue running straight to the drivers seat :p
This is the issue. You were adamant it wasn't RDM when I tried to get you onto teamspeak.

And you're effectively saying that you would rather RDM an unarmed man who is looking at the car you want to escape in, in the heat of the moment, instead of adhering to server rules and issuing compliance or even talking to me. 

I lost nothing really, but the principle of your disregard for the server rules is why I have posted this on the forums to be reviewed, we will let an admin deliberate now. 

Last edited by a moderator:
If you turn your sound up you can hear a shot, I was 100% sure it was at me cause he was constantly aiming ad me. I knew there was something fishy going on. The shot is on 0:21 seconds

I put the speaker to my ear, I hear what sounds like footstep or a gun shot, but there's no bullet whizz or echo, especially since his gun has no silencer.

Poor RP all around, no initiation on both videos. It's a roleplay server, not a shoot guns at each other server.

Approved

Name:Mike Hunt

Steam ID:76561198001703767

GUID:9b9049904a381c54a3b92b3b295da816

Name:[TI] Skyzzem

Steam ID:76561198185478038

GUID:08500c33a1d382c44870eaa43404ffab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back