What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Marabunta - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it strange how you're trying to make everything personal, aqnr. I don't know you and don't hold any grudge towards you, I believe that Karpen NVL'd and the others involved metagamed using his screenshare, which has also been further exposed in Cerberxs response as it seems I was right about some of you joining the server after what you saw on screenshare.

"i begin to phone one of the mara members who i know is normally away at the time this happened he picked up the phone i said one of your boys is down in a black 4 door local car then we go towards vine wood hills i lose you so i begin to check around vine-wood hills and saying on radio  i lose them in that area"

Lost us under the city hall which you all confirmed when looking at the recordings, but somehow knew we went to vinewood hills and further on above Tequila-la?

I believe that my suspicions of metagaming have very good basis, and now unless you post any evidence of anything this is truly my final response as I feel it's devolved into he said, she said.
as for me putting away it was meant to say awake also i have dyslexic so if my responds isnt the best thats why 

Please bear in mind I have to read through and decipher all these replies, so unless you have anything to add that will help your case in the report, please refrain from arguing back and forth. Thanks 🙂

Hello im Karpen on discord my IC name is Oskar Stone. Jak clearly saw me in the back of the car downed u clearly wasnt smart about ur answers. he follow your car.you lose him at somewere around (or going there) winewood right. u go past hustler turf yee he sees u picks up the diraction ur going. follows u sees u again at red garage from there the chase is done really. in my eyes this is just a revenge report and i will not comment any further if staff dont ask me to. ill trust the staff to do the right choice. im choosing to not report u my self due to you tried to roleplay atleast and i cant ask for more than that im sorry u feel this way. i have been steaming from 7 this morning when i played CoD MW2 campain. also i do not like that u are put my face on the forums also calling me an alien is just sad. i do understand u were angry when u said it but i didnt wanna hear it either way it.

@Sireni dont have my pov but they posted it here. as u can see he is checking and asking if its a mara boy checking the jacket where it clearly says marabunta with logo and everything

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

As i said my clipping was fucked and as he can see from the clip just above this message you can see me in the taxi its pitch black and light blue sticks out like a sore thumb so i went to go check who it was 

@CerberxsxWhere you in the discord call at the time that @Carpfishwas streaming? And do you have any video evidence of the time leading up to you finding @Carpfishin the back of the vehicle?
They did admit in our first liaison after clip number 1 that they were in call while he was streaming (including Cerberxs) as well as being in the same call later on while he's still streaming. Sorry if me answering is not appreciated.

cerberxs.png

cerberxs2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
hello, im going to reply to this due to me being mentioned in the report.

im going to start this off with the first situation where they are trying to report karpfish for NVL i can confirm i was not in the city due me to  me logging  off about 1/2 hours prior to when they stick him up.

yes i was in a discord call with karp due to him streaming call of duty, but he was not streaming his game it was his window! then we all went to the RPUK discord to talk about the NVL.

now after the first discord call i deafened up in discord due to a mobile call out of city, now after my call i re-join rp to where im greeted with a phone call off jak (cerberxs) in rp, the first thing he said to me is "oskar has been kidnapped, last location was little soul heading towards vinewood hills"

the first thing i do i say on my radio "oskar has been kidnapped and been spotted heading towards this area"! the first thing i do is grab a car and start searching the area of vinewood hills, now in the discord call that me and the reporter was both in he literally said by the time you got there we was long gone, now if i was meter gaming i wouldve just gone to the location of the kidnapper.

after about 2/3 mins of 3 or 4 of us searching vinewood jak then says on radio "i have found the car heading down past tequila-la" so as you would we spin the car and head down towards the club, and after searching the area of  tequila-la jak the says on radio i have eyes on heading towards the civ impound.

meaning hes searched the area and found the car and called it out on radio, now when we arrive at the civ impound and stick up the 2 kidnappers one NVLS by pulling a gun out when he has 2/3 guns at him! so rob shoots the one guy downing him and then he hands up the other kidnapper and put him in my car! then the kidnapper says IN CITY "i hope you have body cam on" or "make sure your body cam is on" (breaking character)

we then drive towards the mara dodgy, where when we get the kidnapper out of my car and i search him, i then tell him to drop the pistol the bullets and the portable speaker! he then started typing in ooc chat to "get in the discord and we will continue the rp situation after the call"

one of the mara lads aka (rob) joins the call and tells him that we have to finish the situation before talking in discord, bare in mind this guy hasnt said a word in rp while at the mara dodgy! and when he does start talking we cut off his ziptie and tell him again to drop his things on the ground!, the kidnapper then pulls out his gun after dropping a couple things on the floor, tries to roll and starts shooting (NVL) see in the report made by deddowan.

so as hes tried to pull a gun on us i shoot him and down him! we then buy 2 defibs from the dodgy and try getting the 2 kidnappers up on their feet, they refuse and pass away in rp, i then drive back to mara turf say on my radio im going to sleep so i can join the RPUK discord.

while being in this discord call, there was alot of things going around and alot of swearing! one of the kidnappers call karpfish a fu**ing alien which is (C1.3) OOC Abuse - Swearing at someone outside of roleplay with malicious intent, will not be tolerated.

and then after this the same kidnapper that said the above comment he turns round and said "i cant be arsed im just going to report you which again is another community rule break, (C1.14) Threats to report / Disputes / Breaking RP in Voice 

This is all i have to write in this comment, i wont be replying to anything unless it comes from staff!

I appreciate anyone taking the time out the day to read this!.

hello, im going to reply to this due to me being mentioned in the report.

im going to start this off with the first situation where they are trying to report karpfish for NVL i can confirm i was not in the city due me to  me logging  off about 1/2 hours prior to when they stick him up.

yes i was in a discord call with karp due to him streaming call of duty, but he was not streaming his game it was his window! then we all went to the RPUK discord to talk about the NVL.

now after the first discord call i deafened up in discord due to a mobile call out of city, now after my call i re-join rp to where im greeted with a phone call off jak (cerberxs) in rp, the first thing he said to me is "oskar has been kidnapped, last location was little soul heading towards vinewood hills"

the first thing i do i say on my radio "oskar has been kidnapped and been spotted heading towards this area"! the first thing i do is grab a car and start searching the area of vinewood hills, now in the discord call that me and the reporter was both in he literally said by the time you got there we was long gone, now if i was meter gaming i wouldve just gone to the location of the kidnapper.

after about 2/3 mins of 3 or 4 of us searching vinewood jak then says on radio "i have found the car heading down past tequila-la" so as you would we spin the car and head down towards the club, and after searching the area of  tequila-la jak the says on radio i have eyes on heading towards the civ impound.

meaning hes searched the area and found the car and called it out on radio, now when we arrive at the civ impound and stick up the 2 kidnappers one NVLS by pulling a gun out when he has 2/3 guns at him! so rob shoots the one guy downing him and then he hands up the other kidnapper and put him in my car! then the kidnapper says IN CITY "i hope you have body cam on" or "make sure your body cam is on" (breaking character)

we then drive towards the mara dodgy, where when we get the kidnapper out of my car and i search him, i then tell him to drop the pistol the bullets and the portable speaker! he then started typing in ooc chat to "get in the discord and we will continue the rp situation after the call"

one of the mara lads aka (rob) joins the call and tells him that we have to finish the situation before talking in discord, bare in mind this guy hasnt said a word in rp while at the mara dodgy! and when he does start talking we cut off his ziptie and tell him again to drop his things on the ground!, the kidnapper then pulls out his gun after dropping a couple things on the floor, tries to roll and starts shooting (NVL) see in the report made by deddowan.

so as hes tried to pull a gun on us i shoot him and down him! we then buy 2 defibs from the dodgy and try getting the 2 kidnappers up on their feet, they refuse and pass away in rp, i then drive back to mara turf say on my radio im going to sleep so i can join the RPUK discord.

while being in this discord call, there was alot of things going around and alot of swearing! one of the kidnappers call karpfish a fu**ing alien which is (C1.3) OOC Abuse - Swearing at someone outside of roleplay with malicious intent, will not be tolerated.

and then after this the same kidnapper that said the above comment he turns round and said "i cant be arsed im just going to report you which again is another community rule break, (C1.14) Threats to report / Disputes / Breaking RP in Voice 

This is all i have to write in this comment, i wont be replying to anything unless it comes from staff!

I appreciate anyone taking the time out the day to read this!.

I don't know why you guys are trying to lie, as you specifically told me you were watching what happened on screenshare in response to me saying you guys are not involved it's between me and Karpen during the incident in the first clip - how would you have seen if he was streaming COD not GTA?

So the only time you were in the city was to deal with this situation and then you left?

???

How is mentioning bodycam/CCTV breaking character?

No-one threatened to report, and I didn't insult anyone, go make a separate report about these things if you feel the need to do so (although with this reply you posted I'd feel as if you just want revenge for me reporting metagaming). My friend had enough of the liaison and I had already decided to report the NVL and gotten clips from him for it which we had already discussed, and we even agreed to let the staff deal with this at the end of the call. I feel as though these are just petty responses.

This is a report about the metagaming I believe was going on, as well as the NVL in clip 1. Please stop cluttering it.

And please stop lying: you can see in your own clips as well as ours that there was only 1 gun pointed at 2 people, once the dinka arrived it was 2 people with guns vs 2 people with guns, my friend did not NVL for pulling his gun out. If anyone NVL'd in that situation it would be the member who pointed his SMG at 2 armed people before the Dinka arrived.

I don't know why you guys are trying to lie, as you specifically told me you were watching what happened on screenshare in response to me saying you guys are not involved it's between me and Karpen during the incident in the first clip - how would you have seen if he was streaming COD not GTA?

So the only time you were in the city was to deal with this situation and then you left?

???

How is mentioning bodycam/CCTV breaking character?

No-one threatened to report, and I didn't insult anyone, go make a separate report about these things if you feel the need to do so (although with this reply you posted I'd feel as if you just want revenge for me reporting metagaming). My friend had enough of the liaison and I had already decided to report the NVL and gotten clips from him for it which we had already discussed, and we even agreed to let the staff deal with this at the end of the call. I feel as though these are just petty responses.
IM GONNA ASK U AGAIN DELETE PICTURES OF ME FROM THESE FORUMS. ASAP.

ITS NOT AN OPTION IM GIVING U.

As i said in my comment i left the city to join the RPUK discord to sort out the situation 

No-one threatened to report
As for this, i have evidence of this statement so thats not an issue.

I'd feel as if you just want revenge for me reporting metagaming)
And as for this if i wanted to report this i would but i dont feel the need to as all the evidence is in the report!

My friend had enough of the liaison
this doesn't give him the right to turn round and say "i cant be arsed with this im just going to report you" as i stated this is a community rule that he has broken 

Good evening @sigmatic @Cerberxsx @Carpfish, hope you are all having a nice day.

Now moving on to addressing this report for NVL and metagaming. I will start with the NVL claim, you drive up to @Carpfish taxi exit your vehicle and walk to his driver door when you start to pull out a gun, when he sees this, he drives off, he has a clear path ahead of him and he is sitting in the vehicle with his engine on. This is not NVL, he seen a clear escape and took it. Now, had his path been blocked or his engine been turned off then this sure would have been NVL but in this case, none of these things apply.

Now moving onto the supposed metagaming... @sigmatic You eventually manage to down this individual and place him in the back of your vehicle, you are then driving around the city near the chapel when @Cerberxsx very conveniently stumbles upon you both and somehow manages to notice the downed marabunta in the back, not sure how or why you were looking in the vehicle in the first place even IF you had looked because of the /me that in itself would be metagaming. However how you spotted him is not the issue here, the issue is that you happened to be driving in the exact area these individuals had @Carpfishdowned in the back of his vehicle, and THEN happened to conveniently be sitting near the area of tequilala waiting to see them head back towards the city, WHILE sat in a discord call with him streaming the situation. Not only that, but when asked for proof that you didn't metagame your clipping software conveniently wasn't on/bugged. This has been discussed by multiple staff and in this instance if you are sat in a call with someone who is streaming their gameplay and you are on the server at the time with a character who is affiliated in any way with said person then it is your responsibility to prove that his stream did not influence your roleplay.

As far as anyone else from marabunta involved in this report is concerned, I cannot say on whether or not they did metagame, as in game @Cerberxsxhas informed them of what he saw, and as far as I can tell they have then acted upon this information in character.

Metagaming has the potential to ruin and completely alter the course of roleplay scenarios and it's something we do not take lightly. 

Conclusion 

Character ID - 58761

Rules - G3.1

Action - 1 day ban following the fbs

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back