What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Lucac - VDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper

Your In-game name

Viper

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Lucac

Date of the incident

14/07/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Mining salt and Lucac came in a white van parked up in front of us got out then got out the van then got back in an reverse into dwarfs zamak causing him to die then it blew up causing me to die an the huron to explode also (didnt capture that bit in my video but dwarf has it).

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/NmPickIHy0k
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

No

Last edited by a moderator:
From looking at the evidence provided it's hard to tell whether desync caused this or whether there was impact between the two vehicle as from the video it is unclear whether there was any contact at all and as you can see at 0:41 into the video that all the tyres seems to disappear from the Zamak, if there was contact i believe only the rear wheels would have disappeared.  

Therefor i wont be issuing a ban to on Lucac. 

However after doing a bit of digging into the conversation that happened over OOC i see lucac being very mature about the situation and @Viper being extremely immature with quotes such as "inbred" "webbed toes" also not to mention the fact you broke rule 2.8 threatening to report by saying "comp us or face a ban" "Well if your not going to comp us now then i have to waste more time making a report on you're webbed toes". We do not tolerate that type of behaviour here and next time i suggest dealing with an issue like this in a more mature manner. 

I will be issuing a ban on @Viper.

Ban issued - Viper - Rule: 2.8

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back