What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Loki - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

GenuineAF

Banned
reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

GenuieAF

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Loki

Date of the incident

11/24/2015

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was attempting to go and rob him and he got away in his hemmtt box and i briefly tracked him for a while then he turned around as the police came so i intentionally knocked him out to check if he had combat stored and surprise surprise, he did. I politely asked him to come to teamspeak but he refused saying he had done nothing wrong and said to report him (hence why i am here) and he said he will prove hi didn't CS, i reminded him that it would make me and idiot if i was wrong but to be fair he was the sausage that didn't prove me wrong when quite entitled to ..

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/Pk2m_7L41jk

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Wanna point to the specific area in the rules where It mentions storing money during a firefight that last had rounds flying 2 minutes ago?

Edit: Sigoth is Loki was playing under the wrong name

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sigoth you could just make it easier to post your perspective like you said you would... i have spoken to Mentors but they are also a little confused as if to that was combat storing or not.

@GenuineAF The video you show is no different from mine. Uploading videos is quite annoying with my current rig so unless its necessary I would rather not

Depositing money is not combat storing, especially since you lost eyes with him for prolonged periods of time.

Report rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back