What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Loftymortalious - Poor/Low Quality RP<br>Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jed

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

[DHG] Gen. Jed

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Loftymortalious

Date of the incident

12/15/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP
Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

The player speaks out of roleplay and talks about roleplay mid hostage situation. (Shown in the video). When we were taking him to the top when he was restrained he logs out. (Combat Logging)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/58545d82dabfa5d19d/fail-rp
http://plays.tv/video/58545f272ee3892cae/combat-log

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

I did and he was rude and ignorant 

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

No

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all the videos are not long enough for evidence, second of all how is it combat logging when we wasn't in combat as you restrained me without knowing as i was very blury(friend just revived me with a defib as no medics were online) 3rd of all i will be uploading the full footage which is about 20 minutes long with you and your friend breaking roleplay, running into government zone while in combat(then running out to kill me) and also metagaming. Enough said from me you guys can see for yourself when i upload the video footage.

The video clearly shows you breaking role play. Second of all you were our hostage so in my eyes that classed as combat and left the server to escape what could happen to you. There is more than enough evidence of you breaking two rules. CY@

How can you take me hostage while i was on the ground unconscious not having a clue what is happening? I'm still uploading the video just bare with me.

Part 1 - 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Part 2 clearly explains why i log out as i have the right to log out as we were not in combat as they restrained me as i was unconscious(No RP what so ever) they then decide to throw me off the top of a roof and then try to repeat it so i decide to log out on my own will as there was no role play and got very annoyed with the situation. 

I just want to say i know my RP is not the best but i am working on it as i am new to this type of gameplay and very much enjoy it.

Lofty - Actioned - Combat Logging/Firing into GZ. Just because other people break rules, dosent mean you can. Resolve it, and then report it of you dont come to a conclusion. Already seems youve been banned too. 

76561198137545250Steam ID4 hours ago
cdccf9eaf73668059a863741bb0cdd3bBattlEye GUID4 hours ago

[DHG] Gen. JakeName - Actioned - Running into GZ/Breaking RP

76561198071534927Steam ID7 hours ago
b91f71c117503c251d5958bc7f5a719dBattlEye GU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back