What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Kat Rose - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

itzcd28

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Noah Banks
Reported Players: Kat Rose
Date: Sep 7, 2024
Time: 16:21
What best describes this incident: meta gaming and person is causing me stress out side of fivem
Please (in detail) describe the incident: i joined her gang and it was great at the beginning but the person was rude to me and constantly meta gaming in a private group to fellow gang members i was talking about how i dont like her and called her a CUS word the member told her and she said she is going to
report me and try get me banned
Link(s) To Any Evidence: Yes. Can you wait for me for around 4. DaintyGraceJewellery 29/08/2024 19:06 Come to turf after bin run DaintyGraceJewellery 29/08/2024 19:03 In this city? DaintyGraceJewellery 29/08/202419:03 Has he been in a gang before? DaintyGraceJewellery 291 meet me at binsDaintyGraceJewellery 29/08/2024 18:13 Roo been in? DaintyGraceJewellery 29/08/2024 18:11 What you been up too DaintyGraceJewellery. 28/08/202420: I'm trying to think who the fuck it is Did he ask anyone else Daintyaracesewenery 28/08/2024 20:23Any other details you can give DaintyGraceJewellery 28/08/202419:00 You two drive around try see if you can find that guy DaintyGraceJewellery 28/08/2024 18:09 Let him know that's his mask and he needs to remove it. If he doesn't let me know 1---- DaintyGraceJewellery 22/08/2024 07:05 Gang meeting today around 6:30! ®

Good afternoon @itzcd28

I hope all is well today?

Do you have actual evidence of these conversations/messages?

Last edited:
Screenshot_2024-09-07_163155.png

I'd like the full conversation and not something clearly edited to show one side. Currently we have a report with cherry picked information.

So it's silly we have to say this over and over again.

(C5.4) Report Interference, Commenting on a report a player thread that is not involving you, or in which you took no active part in the situation featured in the report.

In simple terms, If you aren't involved with the report then there is no need for you to comment on the report as it will only mean a possible warning being provided.

Ok @itzcd28

Since you have only provided cherry picked information and not any unedited versions of evidence I'm unwilling to accept this as for all I know you are hiding things you did wrong too.

For future reference with reports we do need full evidence and maybe more if we (Staff) request it. As you haven't got or not willing to provide said information I will be going ahead and denying this report as from the outset I've a feeling there is more to this.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back