What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Jonh Johnson - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ynsflaren

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

YnsFlaren

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Jonh Johnson

Date of the incident

12/03/2015

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

While i was processing apples this player just show up and as you can see in the movie his words were "get down" and after the other player near me starting run he said to him to stop and put hands up...he never come to me and ask for something. I just stop waiting for him...but after he killed the other guy he didnt gave me a chance of saying one word...just shot me straight away. I try to ask him to come the TS he refuse...

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/bX_b7i6wNmk

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I try to talk with player in TS to sorted out and get a compensation of 200K for all the apples and work that i lost and my backpack. He refuse.....

You can't even hear me in the video that i told you both to get the hands in the air or i kill you both, And how about you upload the whole 15min where you also break NLR?

And yes i wanted to compensation aswell but it not even close to 200k. I told you pay 125k which all our stuff was worth. But you kept rejecting saying only 200k or i report you. 
That is what i call black mailing.

John Johnson said:
You can't even hear me in the video that i told you both to get the hands in the air or i kill you both, And how about you upload the whole 15min where you also break NLR?

And yes i wanted to compensation aswell but it not even close to 200k. I told you pay 125k which all our stuff was worth. But you kept rejecting saying only 200k or i report you. 
That is what i call black mailing.
Told them both to get down before even showing in this clip. I told them both about 7 times+

No you never talk to me...you told to get down...."Get down" what is that?

The other guys start running and you spoke with him never with me....your words to me were when you point to me, that you say "Get Down", i thougth it was a bomb or something near...
Maybe thats the way how you rob ppl..."Get down".

After the other guy start running you start speacking with him, and after you kill him you just turn to me and shot...nothing hell.
Is this your Role Player?
I was wainting to you to come and tell me to put the hands up...never happen.
I dont care about the apples i was there doing skill points nothing else...you could get all the ciders.
Thats not a Role Player

No you never talk to me...you told to get down...."Get down" what is that?

The other guys start running and you spoke with him never with me....your words to me were when you point to me, that you say "Get Down", i thougth it was a bomb or something near...
Maybe thats the way how you rob ppl..."Get down".

After the other guy start running you start speacking with him, and after you kill him you just turn to me and shot...nothing hell.
Is this your Role Player?
I was wainting to you to come and tell me to put the hands up...never happen.
I dont care about the apples i was there doing skill points nothing else...you could get all the ciders.
Thats not a Role Player
Thats not how it went at all dude... How about you show from the very beginning of when my car pull up till the last time i kill you where you broke NLR

The video is from the biginning, when you show up....
Or you want me to put the video from were i was collecting apples.

No when you go to the cider trader and then till the second time im killing you, where you broke NLR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back