What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Jay-Changaloa ID:439 - GTA RP

frank shmezy

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: frank shmezy
Reported Players: Jay-Changaloa ID:439
Date: Jul 7, 2024
Time: 22:30
What best describes this incident: G1.2(RDM)
Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was on the way to the sanitation place where I seen a Changaloa dressed in the iconic “Steve Stacy” hat and walking the way Steve does. I tried messing around with said player saying “is that Steve” as I didn’t see the joke offensive however Jay seemed to find it “belittling” which he’s in he’s own right to feel that way. He and he’s mate then pointed guns at me to which I followed demands and complied with their requests. I then went on my phone and after 2-3 seconds of me being on my phone he (Jay) shot me with not very high quality RP leading up to it. I just feel that the RP provided was poor and this players sole intention was to fire he’s weapon. I believe Jay didn’t allow me enough time to comply with he’s second set of orders
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/idQtq5KrCba2xGNTc/d13376gtJaU7?invite=cr-MSxCdEMsMTc1OTEwOTE4LA

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: frank shmezy
Reported Players: Jay-Changaloa ID:439
Date: Jul 7, 2024
Time: 22:30
What best describes this incident: G1.2(RDM)
Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was on the way to the sanitation place where I seen a Changaloa dressed in the iconic “Steve Stacy” hat and walking the way Steve does. I tried messing around with said player saying “is that Steve” as I didn’t see the joke offensive however Jay seemed to find it “belittling” which he’s in he’s own right to feel that way. He and he’s mate then pointed guns at me to which I followed demands and complied with their requests. I then went on my phone and after 2-3 seconds of me being on my phone he (Jay) shot me with not very high quality RP leading up to it. I just feel that the RP provided was poor and this players sole intention was to fire he’s weapon. I believe Jay didn’t allow me enough time to comply with he’s second set of orders
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/idQtq5KrCba2xGNTc/d13376gtJaU7?invite=cr-MSxCdEMsMTc1OTEwOTE4LA
Hi would of appreciated the call to QE rather than take it to the forumns
my idea of a gun pointing to you is not to laugh and as you said follow demands instead you insist on laughing with everything you said and before ive even walked away jumps straight on the phone
which as a gang member in my RP i straight away believe your calling your gang members or the police to which i ask you to get off the phone your instant reply is 'what do you mean'
so i do shoot the gun but as the request clearly said Get of your phone. I believe if you had time to reply to me you had time to put the phone down
Thanks Jay

Last edited:
@frank shmezy

Thank you for the report, I have reviewed the evidence provided.

@BeercanButty Giving someone less that 1 second to put the phone down whilst mid sentence, telling him to do so, is RDM.

Due to this the following actions have been decided:

CharID : 21876
Rule: G1.2
Action: 1 Day ban
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back