What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - james conor - Poor/Low Quality RP (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian111

Your In-game name

brian

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

james conor

Date of the incident

01/12/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my friends were driving along the road a man in a hatchback stop ahead of us, we were following our friend who who had been locked in a truck at this point. So the man pulled out a gun and started shooting at us in the car, we had to stop and when we got out he instantly shot both of us and then proceeded to shoot our friend who had just got out of the truck quite far up the road, we then called him to teamspeak which initally they refused and where very unwilling to try and resolve the issue. Eventually we managed to get him on teamspeak where he claimed in a very loose mannor that he had initated and proceeded to tell us that he shouted at the car (moving fairly fast BTW) that we had 2 seconds to stop, first of all given us next to no time to comply before opening fire and then killing us without role play as an added offense. 2 second was no where near enough time to slow the car and stop. After he had shot me and my friend August he then proceeded to shoot my friend who had been trapped in the truck and was nowhere near involved in the situation with 0 role play. So to summarize he initiated with terrible role play which we couldn't even hear from our car and then intimidatingly opened fire and killed 3 people with no role play. we have screen shots of him admitting to only giving two seconds to reply and of the kills on us in log and also a video of him shooting are other friend pepito with no role play

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://gyazo.com/ef217200124f5c8c48dbe1560258b5b7
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
After i come teamspeak to resolve the issue, like kids You just insult me in Teamspeak and just leave the room afther i try to resolve the situation with you, you got no video evidence ? you are saying you dnt hear me and why you go out with your gun if you want talk with me ? we was 3, 1 in truck PHIL and 1 other LUKE in your hatchback and me in my Hatchbacksport, i told you my rules and you prefer shoot too. 

dont worry we will have the video of u rdm our friend after incident mate u cant tell people they only have 2 seconds and then shoot if you are not sure they even heard you poor rp is really not appreciated

@brian111 We will need a video of the whole situation and 3 minutes before the situation arises. Please can you update the report.

I was the driver and the first to get killed in this situation and would like share my perspective on the situation. As Brian said very correctly, we were following a truck that contained our friend Pepito that was not let go by the driver. Once we approached some rocks, we slowed down as there was a sports hatchback partially blocking the path. The driver quickly hopped out and appeared to be drawing a weapon and it is at this point I felt unease and began accelerating away from him, however, without saying anything (or saying something that we could not hear as we were already having a conversation and were in a vehicle that was accelerating at considerable speed and making quite a lot of noise). Even if he was attempting to say anything, he could perhaps have said it one time at the best. Furthermore, as can be seen in the screenshot posted by @brian111, he confesses to only stating his intentions once and giving us 2 short seconds to comply, after which he immediately started taking shots at the vehicle. He also claims that we were instructed to stop the vehicle, which was done as quickly as possible. Even giving 2 seconds to comply should be considered very poor roleplay, especially since this was done to a moving vehicle as stated in rule

(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP.

The immediate RDM that followed did not improve the situation, as I was simply trying to find out what had happened and why he decided to open fire. I was immediately shot on sight just after running around some rocks in an attempt to engage in roleplay and a reasonable conversation with the shooter. In hindsight, this may have not been the best choice I could have made, but I was hoping for an interesting roleplay experience rather than a bullet to the face. Their attitude was very poor once they eventually made their way to Teamspeak. The only thing that they were willing to say is that they had initiated and that they would not be willing to compensate or resolve the situation further.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is the video evidence which I have

3:27 seconds in on this video. do you really think that RP is acceptable on the server?
This is what you did.
"you have 2 seconds to get out of the car"
"1"
"2"
*Opens fire*
opens fire but not for kill and maybe i should say 3sc not 2sc i was with 2 of my friends here one in hatchback who i was shooting and other one in Truck , so i was not firing to them for kill them just for alert to stop and no one die in Car , afther this they stop car and try to kill me , the guys in rock at 3:44 its clearly watching me with his MX 6.5 for kill me, not talking if they dont hear me they shouldnt stop the car they stop it and try to kill me because they think they got mx 6.5 and they will kill me easily....

Just to add ... I believe he also didn't initiate proper RP on me, 4:16 in the video ''put your hands up'' *Instantly opens fire* without a single second for me to even react to what is happening
you was in gun fight area and + you was his friends in same clan so stop arguing this please

If you think i did something wrong with the 2sc because at least its 3sc i can understand and explain me in teamspeak if i did mistake i can compensate who need to be 

In my opinion this demonstrates that this player doesn't fully understand Role play and the rules surrounding it on this server. Whilst in Role play there is no way for him to know if I was with the other two players or not, as I was in a separate vehicle.
You was with my friends ( [APC]PHIL ) inside the trucks and we was trying to rob it so? we was talking with Hidden earphones in roleplay
We clearly hear you telling him to stop the truck several times in your youtube movie here 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@James Connor it appears to me that you clearly have not read the rules of the server. because if you would of read the RDM rule you would see the following.

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

Pay particular attention to the part highlighted in red.

Report approved:

76561198128685283 [SIZE=11.9px](Steam ID, [/SIZE]4 hours ago)
8d561b6c2c62c0426a099cb5e6314523 [SIZE=11.9px](BattlEye GUID, [/SIZE]4 hours ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back