What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Jakob and his (Unknown) mate - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastNickLeft

"This Is the Way"
Unlinked
Your In-game name

PCSO LastNickLeft

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Jakob and his (Unknown) mate

Date of the incident

07/11/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and two other officers were responding to a robbery going on at Paros Fuel. When we arrived there was a guy (masked player) with his weapon out. Before we could do anything he started shooting and his Jakob finished the job. I'm not sure whether to report baiting or RDM, but I think this is a textbook case of both.

I tried to find them on TS and used // in the game to inform them of my intentions to speak with them, however, I could not find them.

I believe they both have combat logged as well after that as I saw Jakob logging back in like two mins after we were revived - can provide evidence if needed.

(3.7) Baiting - Baiting for the sake of a gunfight is not roleplay. Punishment is a ban. Examples: Flying over someone with a chopper waiting for warning shots to instantly shoot them back, robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, etc.

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/PtjddK_s9k8
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Small update - (Uknown) mate is Andersson​

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to let everyone know this isn't me as I've already had some messages about it.

This is someone else that is not me (PCSO Jakob C.)

I just want to let everyone know this isn't me as I've already had some messages about it.

This is someone else that is not me (PCSO Jakob C.)
Yes, I can clarify it wasn't @JakobFF as he was on a patrol at that time (you can see that while I'm looking for Jakob on TS)

@CI LastNickLeft Can you please provide a longer video including 3-5 minutes leading up to the event. 
I didn't feel like it was needed as its content was only us chatting in a car on the way to Paros - here it is

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is pretty clear is RDM. Wont act upon the baiting but defenetly RDM.

Action Taken

Name:Jakob

Steam ID:76561198284334767

GUID:25d043e990ce2faceeb529347fa19f54

Name:Andersson

Steam ID:76561198139602651

GUID:68d95346f8801dcebd4f0a1215a6a0cd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back