What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Hue Hue meow - Hacker (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

killersky

Your In-game name

[TW] killersky

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Hue Hue meow

Date of the incident

05/26/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Hacker

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

i saw hue hue meow rdm a player next to me, when i witness that and as one of the bullets hit my truck i decided to jump in.
after i killed and excuted him tp'd back into my truck with a full loadout and managed to kill me with godmode.
sadly enough my recording wasn't on but i wasn't the only one who got killed by this "hacker" as the psychos do have evidense(will be added soon)
after this all he starts putting ai ontop of people head, and started putting "nazi" symbols.
after all this ive decided to disconnect and gather footage from other people.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/KYKmAHK7JPA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Can confirm, as you can see in the provided evidence he blew up the house from nowhere and then spawned characters on my body. If you need the proof that it was HueHue Meow I'll try to locate screenshots of the chat where he took the responsibility and acted cocky. 

I can confirm this, he spawned five character models on top if my head, he also spawned in weapons and killed my clan mates at their house.

About two hours ago, hue hue meow rdmed me also. First he attacked me, then I tried to kill him but he cannot die, even with a headshot. I spoke to him, he acted like he did not shoot me etc. I believe this guy is behind EVERYTHING that happened today.

Player banned.

HueHue Meow

b7af1f51f28af1b633ba77fe0027523d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back