What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - http://stats.altislife.co.uk/getplayer.php?playerid=76561198267235996 - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Jhonny Franklin

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

http://stats.altislife.co.uk/getplayer.php?playerid=76561198267235996

Date of the incident

07/04/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

me and my mates where having some banter and than luke decided to kill daniel snow who was the pilot than we all died when we asked for comp he said no fuck off and closed hi sgame and TS

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/577ae17ba69cfb6cb2/may-have-had-bit-drink-but-was-an-rdm-right-

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hmmm well in this video you cut it when i tell you i would comp you but then u started saying shit like my gear is worth 1.5 mil. I told you not to respawn I would grab your guns to give them back to you and comp you the other gear you lost but you respawn so i would have to pay more.Then you told me i have to send you all 1.5 mil each. The way you spoke to me in the channel was rude that is why i left the teamspeak. Sadily i have no video so cant upload my side but please make sure Johny uploads the whole video. 

Here is the msg i got after it all happend: https://gyazo.com/88273c81602c6d98d76604002848abe6 

Clearly saying they are gunna report just so they can get comp.

Last edited by a moderator:
I said my stuff was worth 900k what it was and you cut out that picture mate if you would show it fully the admins would see that you said "I don't care if they report me I am not going to comp them I will comp you Daniel but fuck the others" if you want we can provide a full video of you saying that you aren't going to comp and than leave the ts and the game we did give you many chances to be fair but yea seems to me like you don't care 

Btw cam I add the fact that you bought and ifrit and a jet without your money graph going down? You have only bought that jet a few days ago cause Daniel gave you 5 mill so you had 10 mill than you bought a jet and alt+f4 +an ifrit last time I checked that was 1.5 mill where does your money graph go down? Or the fact that you told us how you did it and even tried to make other people in my gang do it? I find that pretty disgusting to be fair with you anyway let the admins do their job they will find out have a great day Luke

Jhonny Franklin 

I said my stuff was worth 900k what it was and you cut out that picture mate if you would show it fully the admins would see that you said "I don't care if they report me I am not going to comp them I will comp you Daniel but fuck the others" if you want we can provide a full video of you saying that you aren't going to comp and than leave the ts and the game we did give you many chances to be fair but yea seems to me like you don't care 

Btw cam I add the fact that you bought and ifrit and a jet without your money graph going down? You have only bought that jet a few days ago cause Daniel gave you 5 mill so you had 10 mill than you bought a jet and alt+f4 +an ifrit last time I checked that was 1.5 mill where does your money graph go down? Or the fact that you told us how you did it and even tried to make other people in my gang do it? I find that pretty disgusting to be fair with you anyway let the admins do their job they will find out have a great day Luke

Jhonny Franklin 
I was not in this video but I believe that I have video prove of Luke saying this. I'll try to get the video in a hour.

Hmmm well in this video you cut it when i tell you i would comp you but then u started saying shit like my gear is worth 1.5 mil. I told you not to respawn I would grab your guns to give them back to you and comp you the other gear you lost but you respawn so i would have to pay more.Then you told me i have to send you all 1.5 mil each. The way you spoke to me in the channel was rude that is why i left the teamspeak. Sadily i have no video so cant upload my side but please make sure Johny uploads the whole video. 

Here is the msg i got after it all happend: https://gyazo.com/88273c81602c6d98d76604002848abe6 

Clearly saying they are gunna report just so they can get comp.
The video was cut at that point as I didn't want people to see where my house was, I am sure there are others who were there that can provide a video that shows what you said after I cut it. 

Okay so i dupe money... Well as you can see in this screenshot my money went down when i brought my Ifrit https://gyazo.com/def33a2a68719624f342a65542997393

Then you say i Duped a jet? I dont even have a Jet xD but sure. Anyway jhonny if we are getting into the who Dupes money then are you not the person who Dupes money then when i say to you the other day about you duping u then sell your jet and Heron and buy a new Huron for full price. But lucky for you i have no proof but im sure the admins can have a look at the back-end. 

At the end of the day this all started because the bullet killed the pilot even know i only shot 3 bullets.  

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

can i add that i have never owned a jet and can i add that i only have 1 hurron your actions are amazing here is proof of you having a jet than you sold it please just leave you make no sense you have no proof of me doing anything cause it don't 

btw @daniel snowhas screenshots of your jet

I dont know what the video show but okay. All i ask is that the admins cheek the back end off Johhny account and cheek my account aswell. I can tell you all the dupe methods that johhny has ever used but wont put them here as anyone can see this post.

So please contact me on teamspeak the admin that is dealing with this.

Let's get back on track. Plain and simple RDM, we do not tolerate this at all.

Action taken 

Name:Luke

Steam ID:76561198267235996

GUID:b1334fc2d27ed6f2d6b616945361d3fb

I would like to remind you all not to RP through TS as I don't want to see you filling out an unban appeal anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back