What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Henk Baksteen - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Read

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Mark Read

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Henk Baksteen

Date of the incident

04/19/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

we was landing near athira to pick up a friend in our heli when someone shot at the heli and killed me, there was no initiation of roleplay he just opened fire.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/jlAX9J2gOqM

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Henk Baksteen here. I can honestly not say that you've even approached me to ask me for a compensation, you've not even attempted to make contact with me to say the least which I find absolutely rude on your end.

Yes, there might've been some RDM although it so happened that I was ALONE in combat with two entire gangs, them being Lords of Valhalla and Altis Independence Army. There was fire literally everywhere in the area you landed, at the moment you tried to land /and/ landed. You should've known better.

They were calling in back-up and came towards me with several SUV's and I thought the helicopter was one of them. So I shot at the helicopter too at what seemed to be someone wearing camo clothes who stood near the helicopter. I didn't have time to check names.

Again, I'm offering you compensation for what you've lost.

ok sort me out some comp next time you see me in and we will leave it at that, i actually never got out the heli the person you saw was our friend who was sprinting for his life as he heard shots as we was landing lol 

Ah, alright. I will seek you out once I find you in-game or in TS and we will sort out the comp. :)

Rejected

Player never tried to resolve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back