What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - CookieKing - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolsen

Your In-game name

[LM] Nicolaj Myles

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

CookieKing

Date of the incident

02/15/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

My friends and i had robbed 2 hemmt boxes at oil proccessor, and then we drove to oil trader, where we saw a suspicious hummingbird, but didn't think much into it. After our 6th "selling-run" i was almost at my truck when i suddenly heard "Last warning" and then like 0,5 sec later i get shot. As you can see from the shooters perspective in one of the videos, he did say it 3 times, but only gave us 4-5 sec to comply, and he also said the first two warnings when we were far away, so we could not have complied or done anything like that, within that time frame, and we were too far away, from hearing what he said. I would like to point out that i didn't mean that he should get on teamspeak immediately as i said in the clip, where i said "Get on the radio, right now". Of course we gave them time, and what not to come onto teamspeak and they came, but we didn't resolve anything. I was not sure if i should tag CookieKing's friend or not, because CookieKing did not say he had friends in the area or point out anything like that.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHzzraBkDX8
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Here's 2 more perspectives from the situation:

Cookieking: http://plays.tv/video/58a4d76e76d538b328/clip?from=user

[LM] Kelvidore (Theo Kelvin): 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You're video pretty much shows you heard me...whether or not your audio is too low or just in general audio in-game is low you can hear me say all 3 lines if you listen carefully.

As for me informing you of my friend close, that has nothing to do with anything, its like a world leader saying he has secret nukes...i planned to use him as cover for example if nothing went right (which it didn't as you ignored the initiation even if it was poor - sorry i'm a bit rusty), me revealing his location was RP in itself

You're friends video is pretty much pointless other then the maybe extreme executions, but you never asked to resolve these or even talk about it.

Not sure where you want to go with this.

You're video pretty much shows you heard me...whether or not your audio is too low or just in general audio in-game is low you can hear me say all 3 lines if you listen carefully.

As for me informing you of my friend close, that has nothing to do with anything, its like a world leader saying he has secret nukes...i planned to use him as cover for example if nothing went right (which it didn't as you ignored the initiation even if it was poor - sorry i'm a bit rusty), me revealing his location was RP in itself

You're friends video is pretty much pointless other then the maybe extreme executions, but you never asked to resolve these or even talk about it.

Not sure where you want to go with this.
1. My audio is set to default, and my VON (Voice over net) is set to the maximum, and i can hear everybody in game fine, the reason why i could barely hear you, was because you were way to far away.

2. Of my experience, when you rob someone that shows a possible threat to you, you need to inform them that you have friends in the area or snipers in the area.

3. Yes i even spoke to you on teamspeak, and told you to be online on steam the day after, since you made me add you. I put this report in at 16pm Uk time, because i could still not see you on the teamspeak, or on steam, where i would have contacted you. Both me, @Theo Kelvin and @WinterFallNL (idk why it isn't tagging), was in teamspeak with you and your mate, for a good 30 min.

3. Yes i even spoke to you on teamspeak, and told you to be online on steam the day after, since you made me add you. I put this report in at 16pm Uk time, because i could still not see you on the teamspeak, or on steam, where i would have contacted you. Both me, @Theo Kelvin and @WinterFallNL (idk why it isn't tagging), was in teamspeak with you and your mate, for a good 30 min.
Actually we waited longer, you came into north west room gave that video and then you went afk on another teamspeak (i assume microphone disabled). We said we'd contact you today and if you werent back by 4pm restart we would report you, so that's what we did.  

You're video pretty much shows you heard me
okay well at this point http://prntscr.com/e9pxrg is when I could hear you speaking. Halfway through the fences at the pier. I have my VON set to full and my volume as well as earplugs in so there should be basically only voice that I can hear.

Your "last warning" was actually BEFORE that point being here http://prntscr.com/e9py35 That was further along the pier before the fences all together. Therefore my friend had no way of hearing you at all so from his perspective he just gets shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. My audio is set to default, and my VON (Voice over net) is set to the maximum, and i can hear everybody in game fine, the reason why i could barely hear you, was because you were way to far away.
You still heard me, your video shows that...

3. Yes i even spoke to you on teamspeak, and told you to be online on steam the day after, since you made me add you. I put this report in at 16pm Uk time, because i could still not see you on the teamspeak, or on steam, where i would have contacted you. Both me, @Theo Kelvin and @WinterFallNL (idk why it isn't tagging), was in teamspeak with you and your mate, for a good 30 min.
I never once "made" you add me, i suggested the offer since i am mostly online on there, i came back the next day approx 18:00 GMT as i work.

okay well at this point http://prntscr.com/e9pxrg is when I could hear you speaking. Halfway through the fences at the pier. I have my VON set to full and my volume as well as earplugs in so there should be basically only voice that I can hear.

Your "last warning" was actually BEFORE that point being here http://prntscr.com/e9py35 That was further along the pier before the fences all together. Therefore my friend had no way of hearing you at all so from his perspective he just gets shot.
Your Video is literally useless we discussed this in teamspeak, you are the furthest away during initiation (Which your friend did hear, shown in your friends video) You being an extra 15-20m mean't you didn't hear it.

As for your friend again hearing me....YOU CAN HEAR ME IN HIS RECORDING, Stop using your video to justify you guys not hearing anything...of course you wouldn't you are nearly double the length away.

all you hear in this video is "final warning" before he is ruthlessly mowed down, that isn't enough time to respond and that isn't a very good reason to start shooting. 

I also didn't realise that my mate had his video so I don't really have to try and prove anything with screenshots of positions and what not, (although my position to voice stuff is correct).

I then try to add some RP asking you know what do you want etc but then you just push around the corner with a pistol so I have to pull a cheeky little re position to kill you (totally didn't fall off). 

If you would like to come to teamspeak whenever to try to resolve this before it goes further I would be happy to, I'm not sure if you're working today @CookieKing but it would be nice if you contact me before about 20:00, I am called [LM] Kelvidore on teamspeak and will probably be in a LM channel. Please tell me if you for some reason can't make it to teamspeak by that time and another time will be arranged.

You haven't come to me yet, so ill give 24 hours past my last post to send me a message to arrange a time.

Edit: It's been 24 hours with no response so I guess he's not coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
all you hear in this video is "final warning" before he is ruthlessly mowed down, that isn't enough time to respond and that isn't a very good reason to start shooting. 
Use your Ears please, you can hear it....

I also didn't realise that my mate had his video so I don't really have to try and prove anything with screenshots of positions and what not, (although my position to voice stuff is correct).

I then try to add some RP asking you know what do you want etc but then you just push around the corner with a pistol so I have to pull a cheeky little re position to kill you (totally didn't fall off). 
Its still inadmissible here and i didn't push around to kill anyone, i pushed around to get more information and have eye contact, your teammate fired the first shot after the previous fire.

I'm sorry if i don't reply quickly, i work a fair bit :/

Within the first video provided, of the player you killed first, the point you hear yourself clearly is "Last Warning" and then you shoot him. 

Irrelevant of this; saying "Stop on the bridge" repeatedly and "Last Warning" isn't classified as Quality Role play!

You need to bare in mind the game has a radius as to where your VoN (Voice over Network) travels. 

For your actions today, I will action a ban on yourself for RDM. 

Name:CookieKing

Steam ID:76561198057313989

GUID:c8c5ea81c8e48cea47dc083a801ba70b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back