What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Christoffer - RDM (Awaiting players)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moelijk

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Moelijk

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Christoffer

Date of the incident

03/12/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 3

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was driving back to kavala when i saw a HEMMT so i went to check it out after that i saw a bag next to the ATM went to loot that but then i saw someone with a gun. Obviously i took the gun then i started my drive back to kavala when i suddenly started to get shot when i was not involved in any gunfight.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/1BP_3T3-Ja8

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
It was an active gunfight that started a couple of minutes ago, and it looked like he drove away with his quadbike, and we thought that he was a part the gunfight because Christoffer was looking down at that area. He also carried a rifle so he looked like a part of one of the other clan. It's hard to tell who is not part of it when its such a hectic moment for all of us. From the distance he should hear the shots and shouldnt be driving down there. So basially he was on the wrong place at the wrong time. Sorry that you where shot, but it was not wasy to tell.

It was an active gunfight that started a couple of minutes ago, and it looked like he drove away with his quadbike, and we thought that he was a part the gunfight because Christoffer was looking down at that area. He also carried a rifle so he looked like a part of one of the other clan. It's hard to tell who is not part of it when its such a hectic moment for all of us. From the distance he should hear the shots and shouldnt be driving down there. So basially he was on the wrong place at the wrong time. Sorry that you where shot, but it was not wasy to tell.
i wasnt in rebel gear and im sure most of them we're so you can see a diffrence and most of them were in suv's or a HEMMT.  i want atleast the gear back i lost then i dont mind anything. So if you want christoffer can comp me and then ill drop the report unless the staff are gonna continue it

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. Balaclava 70k, the guns is 110k, backpack and clothing 6k, nightvision 1k and then 13k for mags and stuff like that.

How did you got the balaclava when you dont even have rebel license? Did you glitch it?

Yes. Balaclava 70k, the guns is 110k, backpack and clothing 6k, nightvision 1k and then 13k for mags and stuff like that.

How did you got the balaclava when you dont even have rebel license? Did you glitch it?
got revived by a medic and suddenly had it i think it has to do with my profile, well 200k sounds good i guess is christoffer gonna comp me or who? and where

I will be on from 12 tomorrow. just message babou and we will sort it out! Im currently not on and going to bed right now. hope thats allright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back