What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - BoeBee, AnonymousChicken - RDM<br>VDM (Action taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not this guy AnonymousChicken. This guy thinks he's infallible apparently.  

Still making excuses not to talk to us. 

He's as crooked as can be...

Last edited by a moderator:

No worries here, admins will take a look

So your getting angry that I won't resolve the problem in teamspeak with you? when you constantly try to talk shit about me? Sorry makes sense to me.

Like I said, ill let the admins deal with it.

There's no need to quote the same thing twice.

I do hope you remember that you are trying to get us banned and this is not about "The Community" its about you.  That's why you went straight to forums. 

Like literally you got bumped into accidentally a few times in a robbery which you escaped from with no harm, we fired warning shots which did not kill you or even disable your vehicle.  Then you fake an attempt to get us on team speak and come on here under the title "VDM and RDM".   

I only found this post simply because I knew by the way you were acting in-game that you were going to do this, you were delaying answers and deliberately asking questions at times you knew we would struggle to respond.  

If it were about the community maybe you would appreciate how fake reports like this get in the way of real ones, enabling actual trouble makers to run around the community unchecked? 

Now with all that in mind you're actually crying about the fact that people don't like the way you've been acting? Do you not understand that if you try to do bad things to people they will form negative opinions about you?  

You are still making excuses not to speak to us on team speak every time we mention it, even though you have been on teamspeak to talk to your friend in the support team.  I have no reason to believe that you're not just a "Straight to Forums" twat. That's why we point out the flaws in your STORY we haven't "shit talked" you. We are writing out what you're clearly doing.

There's no need to quote the same thing twice.
I can quote whatever I want however many times I want

I do hope you remember that you are trying to get us banned and this is not about "The Community" its about you.  That's why you went straight to forums. 
Last time I checked getting rid of rule breakers helps the community, I didn't come straight to forums, I did ask you into ts multiple times but you kept asking why, you are unaware of the rules

Like literally you got bumped into accidentally a few times in a robbery which you escaped from with no harm, we fired warning shots which did not kill you or even disable your vehicle.  Then you fake an attempt to get us on team speak and come on here under the title "VDM and RDM".   
Clearly not accidental bumping, I could see 1 time being accidental but not 3 more times, stop trying to deny the VDM that occurred. Again even Tom stated that you cannot give warning shots to vehicles or people. In the video you can clearly see me getting shot without proper initiation, it doesn't matter if you killed me or not. How was my attempt to bring you into ts fake? I asked like 5 times did I not? check the video

I only found this post simply because I knew by the way you were acting in-game that you were going to do this, you were delaying answers and deliberately asking questions at times you knew we would struggle to respond.  
How did I act in game? How was I delaying answers?? I asked you into ts and you replied "for what". I asked you into teamspeak multiple times before you even replied. Server restart effected the rest of the conversation in OOC chat, I then posted here that I would happily resolve it in teamspeak but clearly that would only cause a heated argument and cause everyone problems, which im not a drama queen.

If it were about the community maybe you would appreciate how fake reports like this get in the way of real ones, enabling actual trouble makers to run around the community unchecked?
Fake reports? watch the video dude you clearly broke multiple rules? so your telling me that rule breakers should be able to roam the island ruining even more peoples time here? I have been in this community for a year now, im not out for people to get banned but im out to make this community better and allow people to understand and learn from their mistakes.

Now with all that in mind you're actually crying about the fact that people don't like the way you've been acting? Do you not understand that if you try to do bad things to people they will form negative opinions about you?  
Nobody is crying, im stating how I feel. I haven't done anything wrong in this situation, I did everything by the book. To be honest I could care less about anyone's opinion towards me.

You are still making excuses not to speak to us on team speak every time we mention it, even though you have been on teamspeak to talk to your friend in the support team.  I have no reason to believe that you're not just a "Straight to Forums" twat. That's why we point out the flaws in your STORY we haven't "shit talked" you. We are writing out what you're clearly doing.
I would love the see the flaws in my story pointed out? because my story is located up above in the video, my story includes you breaking rules. I see your upset that you and your buddy got reported on the forums. I also see that your trying to get me in trouble in my own post? Oh and I don't recall you ever asking me into ts? you have made no attempt to come into my channel. Stop trying to blame me when you have the same power I have.

Take responsibility for your actions, don't try to get everyone else in trouble for your mistake. I've been here for a long time, I've seen it before.

Sure sure I've been here longer boy.

don't try to get everyone else in trouble
Says the guy reporting people for no reason.

Nobody is crying, im stating how I feel.
Do you not see the irony of that statement. 

allow people to understand and learn from their mistakes.
Says the guy who went straight to forums. And refuses to speak to us on TS. 

ruining even more peoples time here
You lost nothing and got bumped into accidentally, it wasn't ruined. 

Stop trying to justify what you're doing, it's just reporting for the sake of reporting. It's a report with no ground and one which you faked an attempt to get us on team-speak by telling us "GET ON TEAM SPEAK" without telling us the channel.    

If you get in trouble it's totally your fault.  False reporting, self-righteous, buffoon. 

There he is. At it again   Lyin' Ted  Lyin' Ted  Lyin' Ted  Lyin' Ted  Lyin' Ted  Lyin' Ted  Lyin' Ted  Lyin' Ted  Lyin' Ted  Lyin' Ted  Lyin' Ted  Lyin' Ted  Lyin' Ted  Lyin' Ted  Lyin' Ted  Lyin' Ted  Lyin' Ted  Lyin' Ted  Lyin' Ted  Lyin' Ted  Lyin' Ted  Lyin' Ted  Lyin' Ted  Lyin' Ted  Lyin' Ted  Lyin' Ted  Lyin' Ted  Lyin' Ted  Lyin' Ted  Lyin' Ted

Conclusion time. Considering the evidence in the video and the less than conciliating attitude of both the offenders, this can only have one outcome:

'' Or they're warning shots, which is how you initiate when people can't hear you. ''

Maybe on your old server or community, but not here. The rules clearly state HELICOPTERS. They may not state that it does not count for other vehicles, but that is not a reason to assume that it does. If it does not say so in the rules, assume that you can not. This is about high quality RP. A traffic accident can lead to some very good hostile RP (Hostile RP like shouting at eachother, without shooting..) but there was none, no interaction. You can not initiate on people from inside your car while they also are inside a car and then blame it on their low volume. It is up to YOU to make sure the person you ''initiate'' on can hear you. And shooting at someone NEVER counts as initiation but as RDM. So that is why I have decided the following:

BoeBee
         4566462ed931df4edecfa46239dc3df3

fredfredb3rg

b068d46f08b26cbf5dadfb89db7c2d9b

Both banned for RDM/VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back