What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Bait and [rM] DeFrag - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Oneshot

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Bait and [rM] DeFrag

Date of the incident

06/06/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We (Me and my friend Bloody) did some oil and tried to sell this processed oil at the oil trader like usual. But when we got to the oil trader, a helicopter hovering above us forced us to leave the area and come back later. When we were leaving the helicopter landed. A guy came up the road but I didn't understand it because of 2 big trucks and 1 very loud helicopter so we moved on. THIS IS WHERE THE VIDEO STARTS: The helicopter tried to ram me with his tail rotor. The helicopter exploded. After that the second helicopter landed. Could not hear anything AGAIN because of the helicopter engine. You can clearly see, 1 of them tried to explode my rear tires with a Spike Strip while running. This is not the correct way to use a Spike Strip. After that they opened fire on my truck randomly. Then they took off and landed again in front of us. I tried to repair my vehicle, I gave Bloody suppressing fire but I got killed. Then Bloody was hiding behind the vehicle and got flanked without and vocal RP going on.

Feel Free to see Bloody's report with his own footage:

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X4nTvaY8mk

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You're already banned for OOC abuse, Mr. Oneshot 2.0

18c8b2a096dd2319527180469c465801.jpg

dd5bbaeb1c4ead9295c4621c577369ab.png

So this is nothing but a revenge report?

Something I must add now that I've actually watched the video.

@DeFrag @BennyBait - That did seem like you shot very early on the tyres from this video without actual quality roleplay/enough time for them to comply with your order.

Statements please.

Other than this - you dying is not RDM. I have questions about them originally opening fire, but not killing you - you shot back.

More screenshots of your OOC abuse, Oneshot 2.0?

Yeah just looking for a video of me but I wasn't recorded. We initiated at the oil trader (me), then Squeaky did later down the road (they missed both of these out) and then also at the start of the video again.

We also only shot tyres, no killing and it only turned into a gun fight after they shot at the helicopter.

I'll get back to you to try and find video evidence.

So ultimately the main initiation has been missed out.

Sigh... You were asked this simple question "You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting"   and answered yes? I said in side chat would you like to come to TS to which you replied, "you're getting banned, speak on forums." That's not resolving.

I shot tires because we had already initiated on you at the oil trader and you clearly had no intentions of stopping and unfortunately I could not make it to the road in time to place the spike strip. I got back into the helicopter to land further up the road and retry to spike when you start opening up on my helicopter so we land and kill you

I wasn't the one who initiated in the situation but when I am told by a gang member that a truck is initiated on I put trust in them and take action, I was also told you VDM'd the helicopter but it does look a little different from your POV.

Aside from that I do not appreciate the way I was spoken to by you and your friend, I felt quite degraded myself and it was just very immature, this probably being the reason you're not banned from the server.

@DeFrag @BennyBait - That did seem like you shot very early on the tyres from this video without actual quality roleplay/enough time for them to comply with your order.

Statements please.

Other than this - you dying is not RDM. I have questions about them originally opening fire, but not killing you - you shot back.

More screenshots of your OOC abuse, Oneshot 2.0?
I was mad at that point for chasing us for like 10 mins. I dont care about the OOC abuse, I know what I wrote. But what they did was not perfectly RP :D

Statements please.
BennyBait actually initiated way before this video starts, we had already initiated on the HEMMT hence why we shot so quickly.

Yeah just looking for a video of me but I wasn't recorded. We initiated at the oil trader (me), then Squeaky did later down the road (they missed both of these out) and then also at the start of the video again.

We also only shot tyres, no killing and it only turned into a gun fight after they shot at the helicopter.

I'll get back to you to try and find video evidence.

So ultimately the main initiation has been missed out.
Firstly u need to stop lying or come with video evidence, You guys landed behind a big wall. I shot at the wall not at the helicopter haha :D lying PoS

Firstly u need to stop lying or come with video evidence, You guys landed behind a big wall. I shot at the wall not at the helicopter haha :D lying PoS
Why would you shoot at a wall i'm landing behind? That would only give myself the impression you're shooting me, even way after you were done shit talking I still requested you to come to TS and you refused.

I'll leave this one to the admins.

BennyBait actually initiated way before this video starts, we had already initiated on the HEMMT hence why we shot so quickly.
did you even read the text before replying? READ than talk

" A guy came up the road but I didn't understand it because of 2 big trucks and 1 very loud helicopter so we moved on "

Why would you shoot at a wall i'm landing behind? That would only give myself the impression you're shooting me, even way after you were done shit talking I still requested you to come to TS and you refused.

I'll leave this one to the admins.
Why ? LOOK AT THE VIDEO suppressing fire.

I'm already banned stop lying okay ?

U shot me that fast that u could know I was shooting at the wall you dont have to lie, If I wanted to shoot the helicopter I already shot u down way earlier. 

Stop lying. I will join TS for this discussion.

I was mad at that point for chasing us for like 10 mins. I dont care about the OOC abuse, I know what I wrote. But what they did was not perfectly RP :D
Well thats unforunate.

Considering you're now banned on our game servers, I would usually deny it on them grounds, however:

You have provided a video that is very short. There would need to be a much longer video to show atleast 5 minutes before this video begins to ensure that it was indeed RDM.

defrag your friend explained on OOC why he did there was no need for TS after that.

http://imgur.com/8UPpy2N zoom in 
No. They asked you to come to Teamspeak and Oneshot replied with abuse by the look of this - he is now banned from our game servers for it.

Appeal here:

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forms/2-/

Firstly, you need to stop being abusive to people.

"lying PoS" translates to "lying piece of shit" 

Report Denied.

Oneshot - Forum ban given for abusive behaviour towards members of the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back